B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

how do you know aziza text him?  did you see her text him and no for a fact that she text him?

Massimo asked Aziza why she text him to come.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

knew he was coming and being invited are two very different things!

he comes in without knocking, walks to the bed and jumps on Aziz and starts kissing her.. Aziz was not surprised and expected him

ok, thank you!

No problem, I'll only say it if I heard it. 

He didn't get much of an answer by the way, she just showed him the phone because she struggles with English.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

maybe rlc is smarter than you give them credit for

We previously had a girl who was not mentally well, but she was gone in three or four days, she had Esmi's room

why are sara and karma isolated in the penthouse?

I can only give my observations, Sara mentioned she was very tired.

Karma looked like she wanted some quiet time on the computer.

• Thanks 1

I see the “dipshit dozen” (B7/B4) is going to have another get together!  Yay these people are so entertaining once they all come together!  What a fun evening is ahead for the viewer.  Wonder what totally original event they have planned for us?  Any ideas guys aside from obvious? 😁

3 hours ago, markutz1 said:

Another drama start now, Sara coming and saying "Massimo why you saying i'm a slut and you take a virus from me", but i don't think it's far from the truth and Seda crying after this conversation. 3 months ago this villa was a boring place, now become a madhouse. 

Well, if you have to take it exactly, you can also say that about nadja and ney who all spread their legs for him after only 2 evenings and let themselves be fucked, so you could say that they are all sluts. Well, if you just let yourself be fucked bare by a guy where you know exactly that they are not the only ones he fucks.

I have to agree with xarvas that max would be the biggest distributor of sexually transmitted diseases than the girls.

But I still don't believe that Sara and Max won't end up in bed again at the next party, if he doesn't have any success with someone else at the party he'll have to fuck either Sara or Nadja again.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sulzer said:

I can only give my observations, Sara mentioned she was very tired.

Karma looked like she wanted some quiet time on the computer.

check 1502 kitchen sara and mass had a small argument