B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

Just now, Xarvaz said:

It can take years, but the body cannot sustain this and they get many side ailments, without help they do not grow old

Was it schizophrenia or something else? If you would prefer not to talk about it, thats ok.

30 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hi Maxfactor.

I respect you opinion. Can you enlighten us on it? The delusions, the isolation, the difficulty with others, possibly her inability to know she is ill? Disorganized thinking?

I am not being snotty here at all, its just what is going on with here is something serious and I is very bothersome.

Appreciate your input.

It's not delusions as in what she seems to be doing in that link.  The person is usually completely normal acting, but they have thoughts.  It usually starts in very late teen and early 20s.  Paranoid extreme thoughts...like they are being bugged, watched, people are out to get them...etc.  They tell people about them and become convinced and defensive.  It usually escalates to self harm or that of others.  They don't like help, because...well...they are paranoid.  It is difficult to get hem to take their meds regularly.  If they miss just 3 days, the fun starts again.  For family members, this shit goes on for literally years and it's very painful.  One break is that the newer drugs are better than ever and, while the person may act emotionless, they are stable and able to carry on as reasonably normal.

She is for sure, not right, but I'm not convinced it's schizophrenia.   

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Was it schizophrenia or something else? If you would prefer not to talk about it, thats ok.

a constant change in someone's mental well-being but can take many forms, my wife experienced and saw things that were not there only in her head, she suffered various illnesses and a brain haemorrhage as a result.
Seda is already very far gone

(I have heard of people who end up in this state because they cannot process grief)

• Upvote 1

Just now, FrankZabba said:

to change the subject,  does anyone know if massimo was invited to the villa at 2am this morning or did he just show up hoping to get something started?

Aziz knew he was coming

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

a constant change in someone's mental well-being but can take many forms, my wife experienced and saw things that were not there only in her head, she suffered various illnesses and a brain haemorrhage as a result.
Seda is already very far gone

(I have heard of people who end up in this state because they cannot process grief)

Very sorry to hear that, as much as we don't all agree all the time on here I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Makes me wonder why RLC have allowed someone so unstable to put in front of camera's. It's surley not a situation that will help her at all.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sulzer said:

Yeah Aziza had text him before hand to come.

The old guys here know exactly how Aziz works, a seductive look at everyone but she has already made her choice and is stretching it to make it more tense

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It's not delusions as in what she seems to be doing in that link.  The person is usually completely normal acting, but they have thoughts.  It usually starts in very late teen and early 20s.  Paranoid extreme thoughts...like they are being bugged, watched, people are out to get them...etc.  They tell people about them and become convinced and defensive.  It usually escalates to self harm or that of others.  They don't like help, because...well...they are paranoid.  It is difficult to get hem to take their meds regularly.  If they miss just 3 days, the fun starts again.  For family members, this shit goes on for literally years and it's very painful.  One break is that the newer drugs are better than ever and, while the person may act emotionless, they are stable and able to carry on as reasonably normal.

She is for sure, not right, but I'm not convinced it's schizophrenia.   

Maxfactor and Xarvaz

Thanks you for your first hand experience. I think we all agree its a problem and she needs help.  IMO only RLC or a very astute room mate are the only ones that can do anything.

Just now, Sulzer said:

Very sorry to hear that, as much as we don't all agree all the time on here I would t wish that on anyone.

Makes me wonder why RLC have allowed someone so unstable to put in front of camera's. It's surley not a situation that will help her at all.

maybe rlc is smarter than you give them credit for