B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

elle n'était plus passive, elle a passé sa bite à travers le pantalon deux fois, ce n'est qu'une question de temps avant que le reste vienne.
Pas de problème, profitez-en au lieu de cette défense frénétique.

Certaines personnes ici agissent comme si Karma était leur fille et pensent qu'elles peuvent décider avec quel garçon elle passera du temps et lequel est assez bien.

as tu un hrodatage merci

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Some people here act like Karma is their daughter and think they can decide which boy she gets to hang out with and which one is good enough

Seriously not trying to mean, but doesn't Karma mess with mostly all the guys?

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

as tu un hrodatage merci

No, I didn't pay attention to the time, but at the time this happened it was posted here, maybe you can find it that way

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Non, je n'ai pas fait attention à l'heure, mais au moment où cela s'est produit, c'était posté ici, peut-être que vous pourrez le trouver de cette façon

ok merci

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

Seriously not trying to mean, but doesn't Karma mess with mostly all the guys?

No, actually not, a few were allowed to touch her but she did nothing herself, this is actually the first time she reacted actively, apart from Wolf in the bath.

Another drama start now, Sara coming and saying "Massimo why you saying i'm a slut and you take a virus from me", but i don't think it's far from the truth and Seda crying after this conversation. 3 months ago this villa was a boring place, now become a madhouse. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Another drama start now, Sara coming and saying "Massimo why you saying i'm a slut and you take a virus from me", but i don't think it's far from the truth

then Mass has more insight than I thought but he himself is the biggest disseminator

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

No, actually not, a few were allowed to touch her but she did nothing herself, this is actually the first time she reacted actively, apart from Wolf in the bath.

I don't think she will have Sex with him unless Ney has already stated its fair game.

Because she is not the kind of person who would want to start a confrontation when she is very friendly with Ney.

I think she would do exactly the same with Massimo if she was sat with him, there would be touching but it would go no further.

32 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she was no longer passive, she held his cock through the pants twice, it's just a matter of time until the rest comes.
No problem, just enjoy it instead of that frenetic defense.

Some people here act like Karma is their daughter and think they can decide which boy she gets to hang out with and which one is good enough

It's my opinion that she is better than this guy he is clearly a drug smoker and she has got past that part of her life. It wouldn't be good to get involved with someone like him. 

It's just my own opinion I'm not asking for all to agree.

• Upvote 4

I see they have finally stopped treating Seda like a complete leper despite being unstable messes in their own ways. Their lack of self-awareness these past few days has been astounding. You would think they were all the perfect picture of perfect mental health the way they teamed up to point fingers at one tenant who isn't.

There was a great, ironic moment in the kitchen yesterday when Seda had her back turned to everybody while drinking at the sink. Daytona practically burnt a hole in the back of Seda's head with the glare that got fired across the room by him - as if he isn't also living in a state of complete delusion. The rest of them are just as bad at not realising how much shit they are carrying around with them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

It's my opinion that she is better than this guy he is clearly a drug smoker and she has got past that part of her life. It wouldn't be good to get involved with someone like him. 

My opinion.

I don't agree with that myself, no one there is better than the other and they all use drugs, without demand there is no supply and they stand in line to receive a pill

• Like 3