B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

5 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Aziza ankles are like tree stumps, i think one punch will put seda and wolf to sleep at the same time, let's see.

But other than that her body is niiice 😍

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Massimo riding the elevator with Seda, up and down, not going out.

probably trying to calm her ass down something is definitely wrong with her 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, kris66 said:

He's the only one I have seen actually care about her. The rest seem to ignore her which I find sad.

True. Hes just done what Bog should have done yesterday. Not parade her demise in front of everyone like he did

Actually, I wonder if Seda chose her nick because it's etymologically linked to "sedate", "sedative" etc...

Though I'm not sure the meds she's supposed to take (and I hope she does!) are actually sedatives.

I don't want to diss her too hard, though: she seems like a pretty & nice girl, but she obviously has issues. I hope she'll be able to get better, whether on RLC or not. 

She needs a friend there, someone she knows & can trust. And despite what RLC said in their news statement about them being 'friends', I don't think Seda & Aziza knew each other very well, if at all, before joining RLC. RLC might just have said they were 'friends' because they put them them the same room, assuming things would work out allright (& maybe also not knowing about Seda's condition). If that's the case, I can understand Aziza's position too, not feeling at ease, and not trained to handle, sleeping in the same room as someone with mental health issues she doesn't even know, or barely knows.