B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know if Wolf is near Karma now because my rlc is off but if so it could be that she wants to make Wolf addicted to the fact that she could have anyone she wants and maybe to see how Wolf reacts when someone else touches Karma's breasts. It's always funny to think that when someone touches Karma she's about to go to bed with the guy she's not Sara or Ney or Nadja.

unfortunately she is

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

why isn't ney at home, or did he realize that aziza would rather spend time with massimo and why doesn't he take sara? apparently she likes italians like ney and they both have no problem taking drugs. Because why do they all want to fuck karma to prove that they have fucked the girl who is the hardest to crack and not like the rest 2 days maximum until they spread their legs.

the problem was the translation frank

i figured it was, no problem.

i don't have the answers to your questions, but i'm sure the truth will rear it's ugly head soon!

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Wolf wasn't there yesterday and she even touched the junkie's dick  so I don't think so

ok i thought you were talking about right now, as i said you will see which of you will be right and which will be wrong

ok i thought you were talking about right now, as i said you will see which of you will be right and which will be wrong

I’m sure whatever it is it will be dragged out over hours.  Longer the show= longer the chance someone will watch it.  This is probably phase 1 of a 4 stage plan.

Today they haven't done anything yet and I don't think anything will happen

14 hours ago, Sacha-Alex said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Oh wow I see from few days that Seda got some problems but really what I see now was very scary !

That is a full blown anxiety attack. Its only scary for her.

1 minute ago, Murfy said:

I’m sure whatever it is it will be dragged out over hours.  Longer the show= longer the chance someone will watch it.  This is probably phase 1 of a 4 stage plan.

Without me, I get to start the Campus for a new school year so I'm going to work, have fun for those who stay to watch tonight and don't take it too seriously

Has those who 24/7 whine about the guys being "oh so bad etc." stopped for a minute to think. Could it be that the girls also take advantage of the guys 😉 Comprende?