B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

I don't know who would be the better choice now, because I can't say anything about these guys you're all talking about, I've never followed him like in general what happened in B4 in the last 2-3 days, but what I got didn't really go much, all like the parties that lasted almost 3-4 days. Well if she means that she wants to get fucked by the guy, I just don't know if he has the stamina for the kind of sex karma prefers or karma seems to change and go for that kind of sex like you already know from max where it's all about the guy having fun.

So it's sleepy time now until sometime, hope that by then some girls will have left the villa where I hope they will be gone soon (for different reasons) one because I like her amicably and the other because she really annoys me with her behaviour.

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Without me, I get to start the Campus for a new school year so I'm going to work, have fun for those who stay to watch tonight and don't take it too seriously

Oh I don’t watch either.  Just thumbnails and I will watch just to get a read on the situation.  There is currently a guy in all but 5 places on RLC currently.  Most are not the types in B7 but it’s clear that’s the way RLC is moving.

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

So it's sleepy time now until sometime, hope that by then some girls will have left the villa where I hope they will be gone soon (for different reasons) one because I like her amicably and the other because she really annoys me with her behaviour.

You take it way too serious 😉

40 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Massimo is not interested in ANY girl!   They are JUST a number for him ... Just look at Nadia !  Once he had her for few days, he's no more interested... 

You obsession with Massimo makes me wonder if you deny the fact you are into him 😉

• Haha 1

il y a 28 minutes, kris66 a dit :

That is a full blown anxiety attack. Its only scary for her.

This shit is really scary. No Wonder Aziza doesnt want to be in room. This is really dangerous for other participants of the RLC cast
People shall worry about real problem than Massimo here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

Sie (und die anderen Mädchen) müssen Neytiris Vagabund sagen, er solle nach Hause gehen ... Massimo liegt mir nicht besonders am Herzen, aber zumindest ist er ein Mieter ...

Aber nicht in dieser Villa

• Like 1