B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sie hatte das, seit der Tantra-Typ hier war, und nicht eines, das sie gerade gekauft hatte.

Du bist sehr schlau, aber die Schale hat der Typ mitgenohmen und Karma hat von Amazon um 17:16 h ein Paket bekommen mit der Klangschale

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They had a good long talk in the kitchen so wouldnt worry about that

Yes, some small-talk and laughter . But not spend an evening/night together. She has disappointed Karma too many times ! They don't touch each other anymore when they meet.

18 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yes, some small-talk and laughter . But not spend an evening/night together. She has disappointed Karma too many times ! They don't touch each other anymore when they meet.

If so then Sara has much to prove

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Unfortunately, we can't really say whether she has to prove anything or not. I wouldn't know what she has to prove either, because the problem will be whether she sticks to it if she has to or wants to prove something. Because so far what you can speculate from the scenes that she doesn't really stick to promises or something like that maybe 1-2 days but then she falls back into old patterns, let's see if she can distance herself from the Max then you could maybe but very very vaguely give her a mini chance but that's more like 10%

5 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Se è così, allora Sara ha molto da dimostrare

Hi, did you understand what Karma and Sara talked about in their two chats? Will there be a positive development? I mean in relationships, not in sex, which I don't care about. Thank you, precious as always

27 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It's unlikely that Sara and Karma will spend an evening alone again because Wolf would have to go away and Sara wouldn't be allowed to have any visitors, because they could possibly spend a nice evening together again but without romance because that ship has sailed.

However, Karma has returned home and that's a good thing. Did anyone understand why she distanced herself from B4? Discomfort with Neytiri's friend? Discomfort with Seda? Discomfort with the pig or just looking for cuddles from the idiot ED she didn't get?

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Hi, did you understand what Karma and Sara talked about in their two chats? Will there be a positive development? I mean in relationships, not in sex, which I don't care about. Thank you, precious as always

don't have time to go back and watch the replay 'when I started working again'

but will see what I can bring out the boring thing about the kitchen is that the sound is so bad

18 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Hey Wafer. Or maybe Karma just has to adapt

to Sara as she is. She still likes her.