B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

10 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Why can't there be a single day when Wolf and Massi doesn't show their faces in B4 ?? Like seriously, don't you have anything else to do especially Wolf

Well, a women's evening, as it often took place in B2 back then, would be a change from what usually happens here every day, as if it were like in the movie Groundhog Day

10 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Why can't there be a single day when Wolf and Massi doesn't show their faces in B4 ?? Like seriously, don't you have anything else to do especially Wolf

They are terrified some externel guys should visit instead

21 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

did anyone else notice that when neytiri arrived at b4 that karma was looking for the junkie?  it sure looked that way to me.  i'm probably wrong but what if i was right.  maybe karma has a thing for the junkie?

I think you were wrong she didn't look to be looking for him to me

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah, this is my last good day to view rlc so i'm going to stick around for a little while and see if dumb and dumber go back to b7 soon.

soon i liked it, this will take hours until either wolf leaves, because the other one will surely try to sleep either with aziza and if necessary with sara

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

soon i liked it, this will take hours until either wolf leaves, because the other one will surely try to sleep either with aziza and if necessary with sara

yeah, just wishful thinking on my part

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well the choice is slowly getting thin the max can still fuck, because he would like to fuck the most, I think he will bite on granite that she spreads her legs. Unless he puts her under anaesthetic like Nadja and Sara

I'd rather watch Seda's psychotic episodes than watch this guy keep spreading diseases.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I also have a lot of problems with background noise, especially in the kitchen. For this reason I ask you for help. Thanks for what you can do

Yes the conversation between them 19:10 ....

yes it has general conversation jokes and laughs but also sadness and love.

Karma talks about some time she was hospitalized for any serious injury and then decided on a healthier and better life. Think there was also something with water could be diving accident.

Sara seems to do everything to get Karma's trust back to her.

She knows that Karma makes her better calmer she asked Karma what and how she can find back to make them as before

she seemed to regret what she did she mentions the days around New Year..

Karma says you know I have feelings

Sara takes up on how they meet the first time they talk about it and asks karma you will well write more to me now again

Think about it may be wrong with the translation I do not get everything as I have to compile the call shorter

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1