B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I already thought the problem I have with cc is due to my VPN but if others have the same problem I don't think it can be that.

It isn't only you. CC has effectively been gone for many hours.

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

It isn't only you. CC has effectively been gone for many hours.

Ja das habe ich gelesen das andere probleme mit der seite auch hatten, dachte nur das mein vpn schuld ist das ich probleme mit der seite hatte gestern abend

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ja das habe ich gelesen das andere probleme mit der seite auch hatte, dachte nur das mein vpn schuld ist das ich probleme mit der seite hatte gestern abend

Ich habe schon einige Tage Probleme damit. Wie ich hier gelesen habe, hat Karma zu Sara gesagt, "sie hat Gefühle", dann dürfte sie auch zu Wolf keine Gefühle mehr haben. Wie er sie behandelt, oder am "Badetag" behandelt hat, als er sie noch ins Bett brachte und er dann zu Aziza ging und sich die ganze Nacht zu ihr in Sara's Bett legte. Das ist auch nicht die feine Art.

Seda seems to bee a lot better !! I hop she will stay that way and improve even more!! 

There is another very different problem with her thogh. Seda and Karma are look-alikes ! Not close up but on a little distance. And they dress similar. I can live with it, but I often have to look twice.

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ich weiß ja nicht was sie mit Gefühlen meint, sind es Gefühle für Sara oder das Gefühl was hier einer sagte mit das sie verletzt wurde von Sara. Karma Wolf das ist ein Rätsel mit 7 Siegeln

Wenn sie mit "Gefühlen" zu Sara sagt, wird sie auch Gefühle zu Sara meinen, Sara kann ja die Gefühle, die sie zu anderen hat, nicht verletzen. Ja das Rätsel Karma-Wolf werden wir nicht lösen können.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ich weiß ja nicht was sie mit Gefühle meint, sind es Gefühle für Sara oder das Gefühl was hier einer sagte mit das sie verletzt wurde von sara. Karma Wolf das das ist ein Rätsel mit 7 siegeln

she probably meant she had been hurt

• Like 2

azia probably slept in wolf bed because
they sat up for a long time and talked
and she didn't want to sleep in her bed when she knew seda was there
and didn't want to go home and wake up friends to sleep in karma or ney bed
she was not interested in wolf sexually

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wafercop said:

she probably meant she had been hurt

i think so too otherwise you would have heard her name that she has feelings for you and so it was only said that she has feelings if the name had come up you would have heard it.

also don't think no matter how sara tries hard that it won't be like it used to be for that has messed up too much and can karma understand that maybe she doesn't really believe that sara will ever change and so it is better to build a cooler and distant friendship the other only hurts karma again

• Upvote 1

The problem with Sara and Karma in my eyes only exists since Sara preferred to hang out with Nadja and that Tattoo Guy, karma joined ney and wolf and the highlight were the days around New Year.

Because before that time it didn't even bother me when sara had a guy there to fuck, I even liked this Italian with a moustache okay that he kissed ney wasn't cool now but that way he made a nice impression on me, not so macho or as broken as the tattoo guy