B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Yesterday I had a thought that Karma had complaind about Massi to Bogdan and that was why she had slept with Wolf.  karma wouldn't do that

He just can't ruin every night for everybody, Some people want to and need to sleep undisturbed for a few hours.  but wolf can?

I am also worried about another thing: I remember, from the first stay, a quarrelsome Aziza and with the pleasure of sowing discord among the tenants. I have the impression that two days ago she started the game again so I hope that Karma doesn't fall

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Yes, I also think that Massi got a message from Bogdan or RLC, he has been different for a few days. But it can also have something to do with the illness.

my opinion, when sara confronted him in the kitchen is what has made the difference.  she exposed him via nadia and with his ego he just couldn't handle it.

Just now, poncherello said:

I am also worried about another thing: I remember, from the first stay, a quarrelsome Aziza and with the pleasure of sowing discord among the tenants. I have the impression that two days ago she started the game again so I hope that Karma doesn't fall

Maybe Aziza has found the same thing about Karma

as Sara did, a cool person in this mad house,

especially because Seda has ruined her bed for sleep.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i beg to differ, the problem started when she gave that grotesque tatted up guy and karma the rings and then put karma in the position to choose sara and a threesome with the grotesque tatted up guy.

I don't think that's what it was about, if so why would she still wear the ring she got that night with the guys. I think the rings have a completely different meaning but I can't find out what sara karma and the guy said at that moment

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't think that's what it was about, if so why would she still wear the ring she got that night with the guys. I think the rings have a completely different meaning but I can't find out what sara karma and the guy said at that moment

karma knows how sara is and i believe she wears it for peace and harmony.

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

karma knows how sara is and i believe she wears it for peace and harmony.

As I said no idea as this evening was weeks ago and as long as nobody has recorded this scene and you could ask waf or something what they said (which I would not like to do, just want to use his russian knowledge for my purposes, I respect his work here too much for that) we will never know and speculating now does not fit anymore

10 minutes ago, northguy said:

Forse Aziza ha scoperto la stessa cosa riguardo a Karma

come ha fatto Sara, una persona fantastica in questo manicomio,

soprattutto perché Seda le ha rovinato il letto per dormire.

I'm sorry to say this but I don't think Karma is a girl who spreads discord. From what I see she tries to get along with everyone and be friendly with everyone and also help. But that's just my opinion

• Upvote 6

Previous stay Aziza got the penthous room, she had some relation with Nelly and Bogdan wich made her feel superior! In the end though she was running after Dylan!!

• Upvote 1