B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Previous stay Aziza got the penthous room, she had some relation with Nelly and Bogdan wich made her feel superior! In the end though she was running after Dylan!!

She was Bogdan mistress.

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Vorheriger Aufenthalt Aziza bekam das Penthouse-Zimmer, sie hatte eine Beziehung zu Nelly und Bogdan, die ihr das Gefühl gab, überlegen zu sein! Am Ende rannte sie jedoch hinter Dylan her!!

In dieser Zeit, hatte Nelly noch mehr getrunken, auch sie wollte mit Aziza einen dreier, sie war auch mit ihr in der Wanne

Through all the problems seda it's going through, there are two positives about her life 1. she seems to be very independent, 2. And there's no doubt about her not knowing how to get herself off sexually, I only hope one day she doesn't depend on that bed sheet covering her when it happens, but I'm pretty sure there are more amazing things about her

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ho detto il contrario, tanto per essere chiari.

Sorry, the translator must have messed things up, it seemed like Aziza was acting like that because Karma is like that

How come all of these girls have a Master's degree in something and yet are on RLC ?? I always thought 90% of them were strippers in a night/strip club.

Holly and Kristy were known to have worked in private parties and offering services before coming to RLC

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She was Bogdan mistress.

I don't know if it ever got that far, but we all remember wheh Bogdan swiched the electricity off to shut down the cameras in Azizas room.and then crept into her bed in clear sight when Fior swiched the electricity on again!!

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I don't know if it ever got that far, but we all remember wheh Bogdan swiched the electricity off to shut down the cameras in Azizas room.and then crept into her bed in clear sight when Fior swiched the electricity on again!!

Why do you think he was there with her naked or barely naked? And why he had to turn off the power to do that?

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why do you think he was there with her naked or barely naked? And why he had to turn off the power to do that?

You may be right but then again if Bogdan wanted a piece of Aziza he could have taken it in a garage or outside the villa, this was way risky what he did lmao

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

You may be right but then again if Bogdan wanted a piece of Aziza he could have taken it in a garage or outside the villa, this was way risky what he did lmao

I guess this is was they were doing, until that party were Bogdan thought that no one would noticed since the B4 was suffering with constant power downs. He was drunk and fucked up.

• Like 1