B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

Just now, Murfy said:

Cool man👍. Literally he said it so I don’t know what else you need to know.  Enjoy your evening.  

Then I am sure you can dish up with the proof. Right?

7 minutes ago, MaxK said:

Massimo! his behavior is disgusting!

Even for a gigolo he has no scruples and feelings, despite his humor and soft hands, he only thinks 'va puta, va puta'. With every touch I see 'va puta'. Only Berlusconi would have been worse.

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, wafercop said:

If I didn't misinterpret, he asked what it was like with Wolf she said something back does not know what but seemed like he wanted to help her with Wolf. Could it be so that Max accepted he has nothing to pick up at Karma but more as a friend

Thank you. Finally someone with a right mind here and not some far-fetched theories spinned out from a twisted mind or hatred 🙂

4 minutes ago, MaxK said:

The girls are all slowly getting too stupid!

Karma will let him touch, she is not confrontational enough to stop him but no way will she let him get her in the sack. He soon moved on to Aziza

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Borbora said:

Even for a gigolo he has no scruples and feelings, despite his humor and soft hands, he only thinks 'va puta, va puta'. With every touch I see 'va puta'. Only Berlusconi would have been worse.

So now he's also a Gigolo and almost as Berlusconi? The extremes here are getting worse and worse by the hour. Who let all these nutters in the door here?

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Then I am sure you can dish up with the proof. Right?

Hey man.  I never came at you.  This isn’t my opinion, during the fight in the kitchen with Sara and him, he said it.  Go find it if you need your proof.  I don’t care if u believe me or not👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wafercop said:

In the beginning when he sat down with her he asked her later if she was scared of boys he said take it you want before it's late

Thanks, i will have another listen, its very difficult with the music and other conversations going on.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

So now he's also a Gigolo and almost as Berlusconi? The extremes here are getting worse and worse by the hour. Who let all these nutters in the door here?

The same that strangly let YOU in!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3