B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

you if it's everyone's fault, anyone could have said we should change the sheets but nobody cared, the main thing was to take alcohol and drugs, but max didn't give a shit at that moment, the main thing was that he could stick his cock in one of the two pussies and not just blame sara alone. So leave it with only the men or the women are to blame there are always at least 2 and if all the people at that moment didn't give a shit if the sheet was changed because they were high. Besides who knows if the sheet is to blame it could also be the tablets or that one of the people already had the infection by accident and it broke out at the sex party and if he fucks both women and you don't know they have some kind of disease and as one said he has a virus which is why tablets must be all just speculation (so first of all you should always keep the ball flat before blaming anyone).

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

you if it's everyone's fault, anyone could have said we should change the sheets but nobody cared, the main thing was to take alcohol and drugs, but max didn't give a shit at that moment, the main thing was that he could stick his cock in one of the two pussies and not just blame sara alone. So leave it with only the men or the women are to blame there are always at least 2 and if all the people at that moment didn't give a shit if the sheet was changed because they were high. Besides who knows if the sheet is to blame it could also be the tablets or that one of the people already had the infection by accident and it broke out at the sex party and if he fucks both women and you don't know they have some kind of disease and as one said he has a virus which is why tablets must be all just speculation (so first of all you should always keep the ball flat before blaming anyone).

I highly doubt a dirty bedsheet is the blame.   If one had gotten pubic lice or scabies then I could see a sheet being the culprit with all the activity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

"so first of all you should always keep the ball flat before blaming anyone)." This part got me lol...something that would never happen here lol, it's all Massi's fault...nobody else's according to many lol.  

Mass told people in the kitchen a few days ago that this was his blow out before returning to work and when he does return to work he lives clean and is in bed early and they will only see him at the weekend. This is the reason he isnt hanging around.

Bog hasnt had a word with him.

Well I believe him just like I believe sara that she wants to change and that she regrets what happened over new year (I don't really think so). They will only see him on the weekend, that means 2 days of wild sex parties with drugs and alcohol either with aziza or sara or both or nadja is there too (pure speculation). Because somehow I have the feeling that he only tells what people want to hear at that moment without being the bad guy.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

"so first of all you should always keep the ball flat before blaming anyone)." This part got me lol...something that would never happen here lol, it's all Massi's fault...nobody else's according to many lol.  

I gave you my opinion, what others say is their opinion, just like you give your opinion. So before this turns into 10 pages about who's right and who's wrong, I'll just say one thing about this topic: you have your opinion, I have my opinion and that's the end of the discussion for me.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, I'm just entering the discussion now to say that I don't believe the venereal disease thing at all. It's Sara's butade to ridicule the pig. It is in no one's interest to contract illnesses, much less RLC's to send sick people to the apartments: they will certainly have protected themselves before making the contracts. Having said that, I'm happy with the calm of B4 and I hope it lasts a long time, I was tired of that chaos that drove everyone crazy and those dirty and foreign characters (to be kind). It occurs to me that if RLC reads these forums, including XCamFan, they will have made their own decisions on their own.

11 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I gave you my opinion, what others say is their opinion, just like you give your opinion. So before this turns into 10 pages about who's right and who's wrong, I'll just say one thing about this topic: you have your opinion, I have my opinion and that's the end of the discussion for me.

Lol I couldn't agree more...you can calm down now 🙂

9 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Well I believe him just like I believe sara that she wants to change and that she regrets what happened over new year (I don't really think so). They will only see him on the weekend, that means 2 days of wild sex parties with drugs and alcohol either with aziza or sara or both or nadja is there too (pure speculation). Because somehow I have the feeling that he only tells what people want to hear at that moment without being the bad guy.

Im only repeating what I heard him say. Judging by how he dresses for work he has a good job. This thing about the VD is a non starter as we will never know who had it first so its a waste of time chatting about it. They are all as dirty as each other jumping in to bed with each other. If you catch things from bedsheets then Wolf should be riddled as hes slept in every bed in the villas

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sorry, I'm just entering the discussion now to say that I don't believe the venereal disease thing at all. It's Sara's butade to ridicule the pig. It is in no one's interest to contract illnesses, much less RLC's to send sick people to the apartments: they will certainly have protected themselves before making the contracts. Having said that, I'm happy with the calm of B4 and I hope it lasts a long time, I was tired of that chaos that drove everyone crazy and those dirty and foreign characters (to be kind). It occurs to me that if RLC reads these forums, including XCamFan, they will have made their own decisions on their own.

I know for a fact RLC reads or have in the past read XCF, because I have a short story to tell regarding this but I'm not going to bore myself or anyone else over it. What's done is done and in the past.