B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

He can be with Sara again,  can’t catch whatever they already have twice😁.  He’s going to give it to the whole cast tho👍. Sharing is caring around this crew.

26 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think by now it is clear that Massi has got restrictions! I guess Bogdan gave him one chans to better or he gets kicked out.Meaning he is not allowed to visit B4 at random times. I hope the girls will start locking the kitchen doors at night to make it imperative to use the main door. Wolf also sneeks in through the kitchen!

Give us some proof dude. I listened to the conversation between Bogdan and Massimo and there was nothing whatsoever indicating what you suggest.  Again a far-fetched theory by one of the "tin-foil" members here. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Wrong. Mass has a job. Wolf wakes up at 1pm and is piss bored so wanders around from villa to villa. Wait till the weekend and Mass will be back about.

You cant change his mind. Just as you cant change the rest of the "tin-foli" club here.

• Haha 1

If I didn't misinterpret, he asked what it was like with Wolf she said something back does not know what but seemed like he wanted to help her with Wolf. Could it be so that Max accepted he has nothing to pick up at Karma but more as a friend

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

People understanding Russian Can translate what Seda is talking  or what they get from the situation?

I listened for a while with a program that allows you to filter out rubbish, but even then it is very difficult, she talks to and about people we don't know and have nothing to do with RLC, but she also complains about Aziz to someone, apparently Aziz ran away from the room or the kitchen a few times when she came in and there is also a lot of gibberish language that just doesn't make any sense or it must be a dialect.

Later in the shower room she say to the mirror, you're sweet

I know it's not much but she's just crazy, listening also means watching and I don't like looking at her.