B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

12 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

Seda eating paper 

Can't believe the decision makers at RLC haven't noticed this young woman needs professional help! Why is she still here possibly sliding deeper into whatever deranged state she already in?! This is ridiculous and sad to watch, I really do hope she gets the help she needs....poor girl

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

The RLC contract, I guess.

I must admit, that was funny... but I can't bring myself to laugh at anything Seda related 

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, cupid30 a dit :

Can't believe the decision makers at RLC haven't noticed this young woman needs professional help! Why is she still here possibly sliding deeper into whatever deranged state she already in?! This is ridiculous and sad to watch, I really do hour she gets the help she needs....poor girl

What RLC has not noticed that She is even disturbing to watch. it leaves you in a very disturbing state of mind to watch someone in this condition. 
For viewership sake they shall simply remove her and send her back. 
May be she is forced to participate in RLC . May be there is a debt that she owe to RLC and she is told to stay here for some number of days. All kind of stupid things come to mind when one see her in this state. 
Are we watching a human slave?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

What RLC has not noticed that She is even disturbing to watch. it leaves you in a very disturbing state of mind to watch someone in this condition. 
May be she is forced to participate in RLC . May be there is a debt that she owe to RLC and she is told to stay here for some number of days. All kind of stupid things come to mind when one see her in this state. 

Modern slavery ? Really. Maybe give her some of your meds as you have to be on something to make a remark like that

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

Why would she owe money to RLC ? That makes no sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Meran1826 said:

I dont care what your state of mind is. I care only for her well-being!  You seem to be more concerned about the viewers than her...sickening!

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Why would she owe money to RLC ? That makes no sense.

Exactly. Again we see someone spitting out stupid far-fetched theories based on their own weird twisted minds!

I think by now it is clear that Massi has got restrictions! I guess Bogdan gave him one chans to better or he gets kicked out.Meaning he is not allowed to visit B4 at random times. I hope the girls will start locking the kitchen doors at night to make it imperative to use the main door. Wolf also sneeks in through the kitchen!

• Like 1

This girl needs serious therapy and medication, in my opinion.  She is definitely going through some emotional trauma. I hope she gets the professional attention that she needs.