B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

1 minute ago, Murfy said:

Hey man.  I never came at you.  This isn’t my opinion, during the fight in the kitchen with Sara and him, he said it.  Go find it if you need your proof.  I don’t care if u believe me or not👍

All I ask from you is to back up your claims with evidence. Why is that "coming at you" and so hard for you to do if you as you say know he has a "dirty dick"?

24 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Do you have proof that he's got "a dirty dick" or that anyone got HIV as you suggest? Or are you just making up stories to feed your stupidity or your hatred towards him?

He/she is making this up...just another hater I believe. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

All I ask from you is to back up your claims with evidence. Why is that "coming at you" and so hard for you to do if you as you say know he has a "dirty dick"?

Go and watch the kitchen scene.  If u don’t want to cool man.  Have a great night👍

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Not surprised in his behaviour ... He thinks with his dick, so NOTHING else is important but fucking with one ... or another one ... 

The hater is back!

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Jetzt ist er also auch ein Gigolo und fast so wie Berlusconi? Die Extreme hier werden von Stunde zu Stunde schlimmer. Wer hat all diese Idioten hier durch die Tür gelassen?

Kris66 hast du den Schuss nicht gehört??

There's a high possibility that he or them got a Urinary Tract Infection from the anal he had with Nadia...probably didn't wash his cock off properly before banging them again soon after

30 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Hey man.  I never came at you.  This isn’t my opinion, during the fight in the kitchen with Sara and him, he said it.  Go find it if you need your proof.  I don’t care if u believe me or not👍

Don't worry my friend. His Highness kris66 is the ONLY ONE HERE who is ALWAYS right !  Any other comment, if His Highness disagrees, you will have his "nice" response !  I'm used to it !  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't worry my friend. His Highness kris66 is the ONLY ONE HERE who is ALWAYS right !  Any other comment, if His Highness disagrees, you will have his "nice" response !  I'm used to it !  

Yes when it comes to you and your nutter friends I am right! You are all a bunch of hateful psychos who sit here and spit out venom and wild theories based on nothing but thin air and blown up egos.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

There's a high possibility that he or them got a Urinary Tract Infection from the anal he had with Nadia...probably didn't wash his cock off properly before banging them again soon after

31 minutes ago, Murfy said:

Go and watch the kitchen scene.  If u don’t want to cool man.  Have a great night👍

Post the re-play here as proof. I am not going to sit and watch tons of video because you say you are right.