B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

14 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

He has only one love, his smartphone, it will be a tough ask. 

Ah, but then Karma just has to open an account for him

called "Virtual Love". She can watch him wank, watching her.

Is all this too complicated, like some time travel.

Surely it would require some sort of replay.

37 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Karma has always been interested in wolf and will not give up but she will probably wait and see what happens

I don't know what she finds so interesting about Wolf, but somehow I find him quite funny in his manner and the way he acts in front of the camera.

Think Karma is sick again, she was coughing a lot last few days and gargling with a remedy again last night, took her temperature this morning. 

She is certainly susceptible to the cold virus. She seems to have picked it up a few times now.

2 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

A bridge too far?

After their marathon sexcapades with Nadia, is it just me or have things really cooled between Sara and Max?

They had a falling out over things Massimo had said about her, they have talked it through and are civil again. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

A bridge too far?

After their marathon sexcapades with Nadia, is it just me or have things really cooled between Sara and Max?

No No. Sara will give in again and again. Now Massi blaims Karma for having a fever.(Using he real name)

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

very speculated here as usual

"Sara Massi" Sara she is running playing about him apparently not popular right now

"Karma Wolf" Karma said wolf is souring for something and behaves like an idiot she doesn't care his mistake it is up to him now

"Sara Karma Dayton" is back as witches they thought it was fun that they can sit again and talk and haw fun

friendship between Sara Karma back but nothing more yet

"Azia and partly karma" they drive and drive with Massi Karma said she has no interest they know what he is trying to

"Wolf" that idiot tries with azia but he doesn't seem to get that much out of it

Dramat Seda is now over they have talked a great deal about her

well waf if you saw the last weeks Sara like this you can judge things wrong if you have no background infos and only judge the pictures.

Karma and Wolf well that's been the biggest speculation and if Wolf seems to be acting like a little kid though (in my eyes) Wolf doesn't really fit Karma (at least no one from the RLC universe so far)

You the friendship between Karma and Sara is good and who would believe there would still be something going on between the two is really a dreamer (sorry guys)  

That Sara makes fun of Max, you would only realize that if you make fun of people in a language the other person doesn't know.

Yeah Max won't give up though and like someone wrote here they are supposedly playing with max but so far everyone has lost the game because Max will never give up until he reaches his goal.

Wolf is really an idiot, I think he also just wants karma and tries to end up with Aziza, he better solve the thing with karma before it's too late even though you said she always wanted wolf ( I apologize for the smiley already) 🤮

Danke für deinen Post er bringt wieder Licht ins Dunkeln