B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

40 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well...they moved Svetlana into B4 the next night and she stayed for a week.  Shortly after that Bogdan and his wife moved in...so yeah if it looks like a duck...and go fuck yourself BTW

Werent Bogdan and Nelly already living in b7 back then ? I think they were living there for some time before b7 came online. But yeah I remember Svetlana slept in the LR, they set up a bed there for her to make the girls feel more safe.

5 hours ago, Meran1826 said:

Seda eating paper 

All you idiots watching a soap opera crack me up. This took a real meaning to the saying " I'll eat my words ". Seda is real entertaining to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Massimo asked the girls if they would feel safer in B7 because if they come back they wont go there. He offered to give up his bed, he was trying to scare them into going there by saying stuff like if they come back with masks on. The girls said no in the end and Karma said Zucchini will protect them. Massimo will do anything to get Karma in his room 😐

Joking aside though it would be still scary in B4 as it seems very open to intruders if they want to get in they will.

Cute Cat Pet Me GIF by Studio Voisier

25 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

All you idiots watching a soap opera crack me up. This took a real meaning to the saying " I'll eat my words ". Seda is real entertaining to me.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, wafercop said:

If I didn't misinterpret, he asked what it was like with Wolf she said something back does not know what but seemed like he wanted to help her with Wolf. Could it be so that Max accepted he has nothing to pick up at Karma but more as a friend

I wouldn't subscribe to that yet, this seems more like checking out the situation between Karma and Wolf to see if she still wants something from him or if he can start talking the same crap (on Karma specifically) as he has with the other girls he's had. Because he doesn't understand no when the women say it because he should have understood that he has 0 chance with Karma (I don't think so), but it's just my opinion on your post.

The way he touched her neck with his hand the whole time at the beginning, I certainly don't think he only has friendship on his mind

I'm watching a discussion between sara and max but if it was meant here I can't say with camera 1.6 it is better to understand, he said that he is sick and she should have said only da da da da da, then sara probably said we are done and something with firm friend then he probably still spoke to karma and she also said something okay after 5 minutes it was about russian mafia

the thing that would interest me but the conversation they said between 01:17 to 01:22 it seemed to be more about the days around new year and so on but like i said my english is not the best

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The way he touched her neck with his hand the whole time at the beginning, I certainly don't think he only has friendship on his mind

He (Massimo), her (Karma). He's allowed to be there 

as a tenant and doing his "Tantra thing" as he did on Aziza,

but they are toying with him.

I'm pretty sure both girls don't want him as sex partner,

and Massimo is actually running out of options.

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

He (Massimo), her (Karma). He's allowed to be there 

as a tenant and doing his "Tantra thing" as he did on Aziza,

but they are toying with him.

I'm pretty sure both girls don't want him as sex partner,

and Massimo is actually running out of options.

yes i heard from sara around 01:30 we are friends, just what the 11minutes before was something with firm friend and then he started to speak english and someone russian, as for aziza and karma i don't know who you mean who else is playing with him but i think you mean aziza