B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

Geez, I just came back from holidays and had a scroll through replays. Octavia now masturbating, sex marathon with Sara, Nadia and Massi, Karma getting a good friggin by Wolf. What else did I miss.

I guess they really are taking this "New Year, New Me" thing to heart🤣

2 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Cavolo, sono appena tornato dalle vacanze e ho sfogliato i replay. Octavia ora si masturba, maratona sessuale con Sara, Nadia e Massi, Karma si fa una bella scopata da Wolf. Cos'altro mi sono perso.

Immagino che stiano davvero prendendo a cuore questa cosa "Anno nuovo, nuova me" 🤣

welcome back, I missed you. Karma didn't have any fucks with the idiot, sorry if I correct you  😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Geez, I just came back from holidays and had a scroll through replays. Octavia now masturbating, sex marathon with Sara, Nadia and Massi, Karma getting a good friggin by Wolf. What else did I miss.

I guess they really are taking this "New Year, New Me" thing to heart🤣

I don't think karma and wolf really had sex in the tub or I always pressed play in the wrong places, I could only see her sitting on him and him licking and fingering her.

Well then welcome back and hope you had a relaxing vacation

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Beyond all the speculation it would be interesting to know what Karma and the pig are called when she joined him on the sofa. I don't understand English

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

You might not understand English, but I bet you understand "Stop making up names fore participants that only you know who you are talking about!"

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Seda left with a guy at the back door wearing a white baseball cap. Much of her luggage seems to have been taken away earlier, leaving Aziza happy to sleep in her own bed last night. This around 1 am local time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Seda left with a guy at the back door wearing a white baseball cap. Much of her luggage seems to have been taken away earlier, leaving Aziza happy to sleep in her own bed last night. This around 1 am local time.

Most of Seda's belongings remain at the foot of the bed, she only took 1 small case with her so the rest has still to be collected.

12 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Most of Seda's belongings remain at the foot of the bed, she only took 1 small case with her so the rest has still to be collected.

Not true, almost half were removed earlier