B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

On 1/8/2024 at 6:31 PM, poncherello said:

Hi, did you understand what Karma and Sara talked about in their two chats? Will there be a positive development? I mean in relationships, not in sex, which I don't care about. Thank you, precious as always

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ok grazie, ho visto che Aziza ad un certo punto fece una faccia schifata mentre Ney gli raccontava qualcosa

Remember that my translations do not always get with everything as I make a compilation and English is not my mother language I translate from Russian to mine and then English

• Like 1

That's cool that someone has thrown directly to the head what the other girls have only thought bravo aziza.

you can see what an asshole max is and see that he insults the women when the woman rejects him and points out that he has already had sex with almost all the women from b4 + 2 guests and with 3 of them without a condom.

24 minutes ago, wafercop said:

their conversation

Azia asked Ney what she thought of Max, that answer we already know what ney thinks, apparently Ney has moved to Wolf to be in peace

azia told about max How he treated her, max has clearly tried several times to bring azia to his room, which azia refused

But what was good about max he make good food

besides, she didn't like being touched on pussy, she thought it was okay with kisses and nothing more

azia and max they had apparently had a discussion yesterday about why she doesn't want to, she then said that it's not interesting since you've already been with 5 women and you didn't use a condom with 3,
then max got angry and scolded on Azia

ney told azia that max is more or less plague

That was one of the most important conversations that took place in B4 and thanks a lot waf for your translation and let's see what Max followers think about their favourite now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Remember that my translations do not always get with everything as I make a compilation and English is not my mother language I translate from Russian to mine and then English

Yes the translation can always lead to errors I see that from time to time in my posts (example I wrote train and the translation site wrote the word for ship

32 minutes ago, wafercop said:

their conversation

Azia asked Ney what she thought of Max, that answer we already know what ney thinks, apparently Ney has moved to Wolf to be in peace

azia told about max How he treated her, max has clearly tried several times to bring azia to his room, which azia refused

But what was good about max he make good food

besides, she didn't like being touched on pussy, she thought it was okay with kisses and nothing more

azia and max they had apparently had a discussion yesterday about why she doesn't want to, she then said that it's not interesting since you've already been with 5 women and you didn't use a condom with 3,
then max got angry and scolded on Azia

ney told azia that max is more or less plague

Thx Wafer (as alway like gold for us).

I suspect Aziza of hiding to Ney and the other girls,

that she actually is interested in Massimo, and in doubt about it.

She knows his bad rep, but still.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

we'll see she is probably interested

But with Max's bad reputation she waives

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

well with dylan you could also say that he had a sexual relationship with ashley and still fucked aziza and even once all three had a threesome so i wouldn't put a rake behind aziza and max either.

to poncherello how it goes on with karma and sara in their good friendship will be shown when wolf is back and if karma will spend more time with wolf than with sara (but these are just thoughts that go through my head)

The problem with aziza is that she will go through the same shit as ney and sara and if she doesn't give a shit about ney's opinion she has to fall on her face like I said to sara back then (until she realises that the girls were right).

37 minutes ago, wafercop said:

we'll see she is probably interested

But with Max's bad reputation she waives

Sometimes she acts like she still is in the obstinate age, so you can't really predict how she will act.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, northguy said:

keep in mind that Aziz once said the same thing (approximately) to Gloria about Dylan and still ended up in bed with Dylan, it's still Aziz and when she drinks or takes pills she thinks differently about it... and she drinks almost every day.
Mass knows that and will keep trying as long as he lives there, sooner or later he will succeed

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well with dylan you could also say that he had a sexual relationship with ashley and still fucked aziza and even once all three had a threesome so i wouldn't put a rake behind aziza and max either.

to poncherello how it goes on with karma and sara in their good friendship will be shown when wolf is back and if karma will spend more time with wolf than with sara (but these are just thoughts that go through my head)

I'm not so shure that Karmas interest in Wolf is sexual. It may simply be friendship. Maybe with benifits some time but not regulary.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I'm not so shure that Karmas interest in Wolf is sexual. It may simply be friendship. Maybe with benifits some time but not regulary.

As I said, I don't know, it's just a good feeling and before I say anything big because according to a user whose messages I won't read anymore, I pack karma in absorbent cotton

• Haha 1

what if wolf didn't leave barcelona and now karma is with him, is that not a possibility?  where is karma when i get the chance to watch b4 with no guys present?  does anyone actually know where karma is beyond a shadow of a doubt?