B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

• StnCld316 changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

@Rattlesnake316 you wrote "well yes because she's staying at nadja's apartment, she's just visiting and i don't think she'll stay in b4 for a few days if so you may be right unless aziza tells her what a slimeball he is and what he wants from her"

For sure she knows, Nadia has been telling her about Max: she defined him (her "fuck boy") ... "who wants to fuck around with everybody" (so he's been unmasked!) and insinuating he is not smart enough! 🤣 

So everybody knows and therefore their behavior with him is just part of the RLC game.

See 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

I am so sick and tired of these grown ass people hiding out in the garage, like they're hiding from their parents, and come on Aziza, we all knew you went into that garage, and you dropped those pants and your panties and you allowed him to get a couple of pumps in, because he really look real satisfied after finally leaving that garage, so next time stop being so damn phony and do things on cam

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Slow said:

@Rattlesnake316 you wrote "well yes because she's staying at nadja's apartment, she's just visiting and i don't think she'll stay in b4 for a few days if so you may be right unless aziza tells her what a slimeball he is and what he wants from her"

For sure she knows, Nadia has been telling her about Max: she defined him (her "fuck boy") ... "who wants to fuck around with everybody" (so he's been unmasked!) and insinuating he is not smart enough! 🤣 

So everybody knows and therefore their behavior with him is just part of the RLC game.

See 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Since I don't look into nadja's apartment that often, I can't tell if you're right or not whether nadja told Dayana what could happen when she visits b4 and what she said about Max (nothing personal against you)

il y a 4 minutes, Rattlesnake316 a dit :

Since I don't look into nadja's apartment that often, I can't tell if you're right or not whether nadja told Dayana what could happen when she visits b4 and what she said about Max (nothing personal against you)

? Right or not? 😂

Feel free to listen to the link ...

1 hour ago, Slow said:

See 

Thx Slow, very interesting. So Massimo is not only a fuck boy, fucking with everybody

but also unintelligent according to Nadia, claiming he's like a child.

She wan't a more intelligent and richer guy, OK.

Nadia, tell Aziza please, or maybe she has already.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I am so sick and tired of these grown ass people hiding out in the garage, like they're hiding from their parents, and come on Aziza, we all knew you went into that garage, and you dropped those pants and your panties and you allowed him to get a couple of pumps in, because he really look real satisfied after finally leaving that garage, so next time stop being so damn phony and do things on cam

Imagination is a powerfull thing. I think it was Freud, who named it dreams.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Rattle, click on Slow's link, and you'll hear in English with your own eyes.

• Haha 1