B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what if wolf didn't leave barcelona and now karma is with him, is that not a possibility?  where is karma when i get the chance to watch b4 with no guys present?  does anyone actually know where karma is beyond a shadow of a doubt?

A guy lives there....FFS

Just now, maxfactor said:

A guy lives there....FFS

well, from the replay i watched a few minutes ago it seems that the guy and the chubby girl left today and i was talking about seeing karma after they left today but karma is nowhere to be found.

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

well, from the replay i watched a few minutes ago it seems that the guy and the chubby girl left today and i was talking about seeing karma after they left today but karma is nowhere to be found.

Karma is having a short vacaition away from the long vacation!!

20 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what if wolf didn't leave barcelona and now karma is with him, is that not a possibility?  where is karma when i get the chance to watch b4 with no guys present?  does anyone actually know where karma is beyond a shadow of a doubt?

In that case he wouldn't have brought his passport or wouldn't have run like the fire was lose when he left.

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

must be nice to have a vacation from a vacation

Haha she went out for an overnight stay, but she didn't take much with her so she will be back before long.

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

In that case he wouldn't have brought his passport or wouldn't have run like the fire was lose when he left.

With Fiora back in Spain then I am certain Wolf may have gone to see Uly as there has been talk of the two of them (Fiora & Uly) leaving Spain together when Fiora finally left the project and Wolf has possibly travelled to Malta (from SM).  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

e se il lupo non avesse lasciato Barcellona e ora il karma fosse con lui, non è una possibilità? dov'è il karma quando ho la possibilità di guardare b4 senza ragazzi presenti? qualcuno sa effettivamente dove si trova il karma senza ombra di dubbio?

Why meet outside spending money on food and accommodation when in B4 or B7 they have heating, free rooms, free food and also economic benefits for appearing on cam?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

as for the passport, i've seen the tenants take their passports with them on many occasions only to return later the same evening.  passports are a good form of ID and i suspect that's why some tenants carry them with them.

as for wolf running, who knows and i don't know if he left town or didn't.  i was just hoping there was more light shed on the subject.

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

In deed ! Something I never had!

me either lol!  i just didn't work in the right place i guess.

4 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Haha she went out for an overnight stay, but she didn't take much with her so she will be back before long.

she is not the first to go on an overnight stay with hardly nothing and then stay gone 2 or 3 days, but i hope you are right that she will be back soon.  i'm actually looking forward to being able to watch her and others with no guys around.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Shortly before she left, Karma told Ney "I have work to do on my house" along with asking Bodgan who actually owns the cat, maybe she is in the process of leaving the project and Wolf is somewhere else entirely.

There's really no point in worrying about Mass or Wolf... if they go away then there will just be two new ones that are just as bad for the people who don't want boys there.
This works for RLC, they are really not going to change that and because of the obsession of the viewers it is actually the fault of the viewers themselves... they reward RLC's choice by their attention to it

• Upvote 1