B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

43 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Vous le comprenez très bien et ce n'est pas seulement le jeu que jouent Wolf et Karma mais les options de Mass s'ouvrent aussi, il joue le dur à cuire direct mais cherche de plus en plus son plaisir à l'extérieur de la villa, vous avez vu la même chose arriver avec Dylan lui aussi deviendra bientôt aussi inutile que Wolf et Karma

comme toi aussi inutile

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

This is weird and a long shot, lol, but it crossed my mind when Tantra was doing her. 

Karma is a bit embarrassed of her nipples and in the past tried to keep them hidden, I wonder if her outer labia lips a really big? and she is shy to show those, hence she keeps a bush? and only shows glimpses. 

I haven’t had many views of them so I just don’t know

There has been a few good views, one of them was after Tantra had been dining down there forever and it was a bit red but nothing abnormal to report. A few other good views from baths in Sara's room.

Don't know why she should be bashful about her nipples they are awesome.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

sara seems to be on the right track, she only drank cola and tea at the party yesterday, but you're right, it still needs a bit of time. Karma is already spending the night in Sara's bed again and even Sara spent the night in Karma's bed.

Yeah, good for Sara. I am not sure if she was changing for Karma it would last though. Mostly we are who we are and change has to come from inside. However Sara may be looking back and realizing she gets too promiscuous and party drugs should be limited a little more.

However Karma is a good influence and example for her. 😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sulzer said:

There has been a few good views, one of them was after Tantra had been dining down there forever and it was a bit red but nothing abnormal to report. A few other good views from baths in Sara's room.

Don't know why she should be bashful about her nipples they are awesome.

Absolutely awesome nipples. She might be more comfortable now. 

I zoomed in on a shot so maybe I am wrong t0ws.png

8 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

This is weird and a long shot, lol, but it crossed my mind when Tantra was doing her. 

Karma is a bit embarrassed of her nipples and in the past tried to keep them hidden, I wonder if her outer labia lips a really big? and she is shy to show those, hence she keeps a bush? and only shows glimpses. 

I haven’t had many views of them so I just don’t know

yes, at first she was shy/embarrassed of her nipples but here lately she's been showing those beautiful nipples quite a bit without hiding very much.  there are still times where she does conceal them somewhat like when the idiot wolf sneaks all over b4 trying to catch her and other girls in various stages of undress.  her outer labia is not big enough for her to be so concerned over showing her pussy in longer periods of time in my opinion.  look at tonya in b1, this girls has a big outer labia and she appears very self conscious of it and this is why i think she hasn't done anything to date.

not having many views of karma's pussy leads me to believe that she, herself, does think her outer labia might be to big or unsightly.  some girls are very hesitant to get involved in relationships cuz they think their outer labia is to big and unsightly for not only them but their partner as well.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Absolutely awesome nipples. She might be more comfortable now. 

I zoomed in on a shot so maybe I am wrong t0ws.png

this is basically the only time where there has been a decent look at karma's outer labia which is smaller than tonya's outer labia.  i don't think karma should have anything to worry about but then again, i'm not karma.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, pajero said:

comme toi aussi inutile

this is yet another stupid and useless response from you to me, welcome to the ignore club and i advise you to do the same with me... bye

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

this is basically the only time where there has been a decent look at karma's outer labia which is smaller than tonya's outer labia.  i don't think karma should have anything to worry about but then again, i'm not karma.

I think we need a new thread to rate which pussy and which breasts are the best (fun)