B4 - General Topic 2024 #14 (January)

11 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I think we need a new thread to rate which pussy and which breasts are the best (fun)

make it happen rat (meaning nothing wrong with rat, it's just quick and easy to type)

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

As soon as the idiot looks at his phone and sees his favorites at the gym he rushes to B4 so he can grope in peace

Karma asked if he wanted to come too but he didn't want to, apparently the sportsman is no longer very sporty given his binge eating and laziness

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

I wonder if Wolf will pop into b4 later in the evening when I'm already asleep or if he can spend an evening in b7 😄

i hope not!  at least not until the football game starts cuz then i won't care, but right now i'm enjoying the girls without him being there.  it's very nice for a change.

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Karma asked if he wanted to come too but he didn't want to, apparently the sportsman is no longer very sporty given his binge eating and laziness

karma needs to quit dragging out this whole wolf scenario.  she needs to either do something about it or leave it alone in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i hope not!  at least not until the football game starts cuz then i won't care, but right now i'm enjoying the girls without him being there.  it's very nice for a change.

you i'm off in 45min what happens after that i'll find out tomorrow

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

Eventually he will come but impotent as he is, he doesn't get any further than some stiff dancing and staring at his phone, I wonder what the role of his girlfriend is (?), he lies naked next to it, but other than that...

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

As soon as the idiot looks at his phone and sees his favorites at the gym he rushes to B4 so he can grope in peace

I'd want to go and see my favourites too if I wasn't busy, but he is literally on the computer in the lounge minding his own business, and here you are commenting on HIM...AGAIN lmfao.  

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Anch'io vorrei andare a vedere i miei preferiti se non fossi occupato, ma lui è letteralmente al computer in salotto a farsi gli affari suoi, ed eccoti qui a commentare LUI... ANCORA lmfao.  

You're right, I should comment on you but I gave up because you're not worth the time it would take up

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

karma needs to quit dragging out this whole wolf scenario.  she needs to either do something about it or leave it alone in my opinion.

maybe it's already over we just don't know 100% because after they ate wolf's pasta and then went back to their villa they laughed out loud aziza karma and daytona

plus the conversation around 09:00 maybe karma told him it was over because he was standing on the stairs like a sad poodle (as I said pure speculation from me based on the videos)