B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

First of all, I would like to make it clear that I don't want to piss on anyone's leg here, which is what I am about to write.

First of all, I find it really funny and sometimes like the behavior of Wolf and Karma as if I were in a children's garden

Secondly, if you remove Sara and Karma from the villa, this thread would be dead like in some other apartments, because there is no big discussion about Daytona, Ney or Aziza (so it doesn't matter if you like the two girls or not, but everyone still writes about them here).

If the two girls are sick and really have a fever, then it's normal that you don't feel like having sex, even if at some point (which will never happen in my eyes) there should be sex between sara and karma again because it's ok and if not it's ok for me too.

Because there was also the issue that not much has happened in the villa in the last 2-3 days, I don't know what's going on at home, but it's normal to have days where you lie on the couch and play your cell phone or watch TV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

First of all, I would like to make it clear that I don't want to piss on anyone's leg here, which is what I am about to write.

First of all, I find it really funny and sometimes like the behavior of Wolf and Karma as if I were in a children's garden

Secondly, if you remove Sara and Karma from the villa, this thread would be dead like in some other apartments, because there is no big discussion about Daytona, Ney or Aziza (so it doesn't matter if you like the two girls or not, but everyone still writes about them here).

If the two girls are sick and really have a fever, then it's normal that you don't feel like having sex, even if at some point (which will never happen in my eyes) there should be sex between sara and karma again because it's ok and if not it's ok for me too.

Because there was also the issue that not much has happened in the villa in the last 2-3 days, I don't know what's going on at home, but it's normal to have days where you lie on the couch and play your cell phone or watch TV.

Nicely said.

I think i would still comment on Aziza i do still like her and her character but its Sara and Karma that generate the most posts here.

Yes Sara and Karma were both sick yesterday, Karma more so she sat with the blanket most of the afternoon but perked up in the evening and must feel better today as she has gone out. 

I don't know the age gap between Wolf and Karma but yes they do act so strange with each other, so hot and cold (on and off) its hard to read.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Nicely said.

I think i would still comment on Aziza i do still like her and her character but its Sara and Karma that generate the most posts here.

Yes Sara and Karma were both sick yesterday, Karma more so she sat with the blanket most of the afternoon but perked up in the evening and must feel better today as she has gone out. 

I don't know the age gap between Wolf and Karma but yes they do act so strange with each other, so hot and cold (on and off) its hard to read.

Yes, Aziza is actually quite alright, but at her last appearance I didn't like her at the end, she was only drinking and I would say only on drugs. Because it was no longer normal to party every weekend and you could predict that they would party again the next weekend.

18 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sì, Aziza in effetti sta abbastanza bene, ma alla sua ultima apparizione alla fine non mi è piaciuta, beveva solo e direi solo sotto l'effetto di droghe. Perché non era più normale fare festa tutti i fine settimana e si poteva prevedere che avrebbero fatto festa di nuovo il fine settimana successivo.

I think I guessed from a phone call from the unmentionable that there will be a party this weekend and he won't be able to accept another invitation, he felt obliged to stay in the villa

Well this weekend I won't look into rlc much anyway maybe read here in cc what went on in the villa (read through 15-20 pages lol ), and if there should be a party then we will see how the people behave what you can say that wolf will not be there and as for the other guy we will see what he has in mind

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Beh, questo fine settimana non mi occuperò molto di rlc, comunque magari leggo qui in cc cosa è successo nella villa (leggi 15-20 pagine lol), e se dovesse esserci una festa allora vedremo come si comportano le persone rispetto a te posso dire che il lupo non ci sarà e per quanto riguarda l'altro vedremo cosa ha in mente

Why won't there be idiot ED? I understand that he will only be absent for 2 or 3 days.  . In any case, if it weren't better this way, would we relive an old girls' party?

4 hours ago, Lasse said:

It is a little surprising that Karma hasn't got a more permanent girl or boyfriend! Someone from the outside. She is the girlfriend type. Could be that she has been burned by a couple of disappointments from Sara and the Tantra guy. I belive she is quite sensative and is afraid she'll get burned  again! I hope she will be more self-confident and sort it out. And most of all meet someone that is good for her!!

Karma/Aziza seems a promising friendship, but not sexual.

Assuming Wolf/Sara/Guru man are gone, there are no tenants left for Karma sex.

As she doesn't masturbate (yet), what to do next?

Getting some outsider to do sex with cameras is not easy.

1 hour ago, Sulzer said:

Nicely said.

Nicely said as well.

If Wolf really is playing a mind game of Karma having to

submit totally to his macho mind, he's outright stupid for me.

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Why won't there be idiot ED? I understand that he will only be absent for 2 or 3 days.  . In any case, if it weren't better this way, would we relive an old girls' party?

I have no idea how long he'll be away