B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It happened. That's why all the activity suddenly came to a standstill.  

I'll believe it on this occasion then...and hope business as usual recommences soon then with more shagfests, but maybe this time wearing a sausage wrap incase the guys spread more germs or contract something from the women who sleep around too. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Meanwhile Sara tryna creep back into Karma's pants 

I didn't expect that to happen!! Then Daytona hasn't any knowledge of it or else he will be there in no time!!

• Haha 2

The same question could be asked when Karma and Wolf finally get together and want more time for themselves how Sara will react, will she be okay with it and will she start to become the other Sara again (unfortunately speculation because so far neither karma nor wolf are committed to each other).

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Or put a Cam !   All the time they are in there is completely ridiculous... and they know that ! 

They can temporarily move a camera from one of the swimming pools to the garage.

Ney (going to Paris) was probably asked in the kitchen to go to the garage, a bit as protection. Aziza plays the game hard, if it goes too far for her, she uses her mobile phone to cool down.

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Not at all...I'm just not a jealous cry baby spending time on here endlessly and relentlessly whining about Massi and the other guys when you could be watching the women in the project. Massi...the guy who's likely better looking than you and has a bigger dick...one that actually gets used unlike your pencil dick...loser. 

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Like 1