B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

There was a rumor that at least Sara and Nadia were to put Massi against the wall because he has been telling lies and talking shit about them! That may be the reason that they stay sober and that Nadia still is present. Massi can have heard about it and stays hiding!

azziza is not strong and does communicate with massi she is there with wolf after all she was told and saw about him she still communicates with him so i wou;dnt be surprised if sge weakensand if she does tell him of plans then just go be with him and get it over with,

lol what a disgrace it must be that aziza with w... and not with him. Well someone once wrote that Daytona wanted to help someone for crossing the line so max will step a little more quietly (also just a thought neither speculation nor knowledge)

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well if they talked about it in the presence of aziza and maybe she texted him what they were saying or planning (just a thought)

I hope not, but you'll never know how where Aziza's mind leads her!!

2 minutes ago, rj281 said:

azziza is not strong and does communicate with massi she is there with wolf after all she was told and saw about him she still communicates with him so i wou;dnt be surprised if sge weakensand if she does tell him of plans then just go be with him and get it over with,

She arrived on her own while Wolf was there with the woman he slept with last night. From his reaction, wold did not now she was coming. For context, the 2 buildings share an entrance are are adjacent.