B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

So unfortunately I have to go to bed at 03.30 the alarm clock rings stupid winter duty

Good night, sleep tight so the bugs don't bite !!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sulzer said:

Sara so far has not done anything detrimental to Karma

The potential to do so is there. 

They seem quite happy in the Kitchen.

There are some posters who project certain behavior on participants.  This projection is how the poster wants the participant to behave.  When the participant behaves in a manner inconsistent with the projection, that is the real world.  And the poster can become angry or threatening.  <<<In a virtual way. Also a reason keeping addresses and real names secret.

They are like puppeteers who have lost control over their mis-behaving puppets (the girls).

For the girls, this constant observation and commenting must be annoying at first, and then it is ignored.  Or the girls scheme and start playing tricks with the posters' heads.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

And it goes on for quite some time. What are they up to?

There is planning how to sterilize one of the guys. Time and method. No names...

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

There is planning how to sterilize one of the guys. Time and method. No names...

Ah, so safe sex ahead. Best news for a long time.

Is that girl power?

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Ah, so safe sex ahead. Best news for a long time.

Is that girl power?

I don't know about the sex, but i'm shure it will be safe anyways!!

6 minutes ago, moules said:

There are some posters who project certain behavior on participants.  This projection is how the poster wants the participant to behave.  When the participant behaves in a manner inconsistent with the projection, that is the real world.  And the poster can become angry or threatening.  <<<In a virtual way. Also a reason keeping addresses and real names secret.

They are like puppeteers who have lost control over their mis-behaving puppets (the girls).

For the girls, this constant observation and commenting must be annoying at first, and then it is ignored.  Or the girls scheme and start playing tricks with the posters' heads.

Not sure why this post was aimed back in reply to what i said.

But i don't believe for a second that all the girls read all what is written here and it barely has any effect on what they think and do. It would take them forever to get through it all the amount of posts there are. Never mind actually take in any of it. Ok there have been in the past participants who look at this forum, but don't think its the case as much with this cast.

4 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Not sure why this post was aimed back in reply to what i said.

But i don't believe for a second that all the girls read all what is written here and it barely has any effect on what they think and do. It would take them forever to get through it all the amount of posts there are. Never mind actually take in any of it. Ok there have been in the past participants who look at this forum, but don't think its the case as much with this cast.

These are otherwise people who spend a large part of their lives on the phone and their behavior makes me suspect that they do indeed read here, and what they get to read is simply scary.
A few people here stalk so intensely that they are never allowed to get their hands on the residents' private information. 🥶