B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

The question is which of the two told Aziza or Max bullshit as it was mentioned here, she thought the guy was disgusting and got involved with him anyway or he told her that the girls only told her because she was envious of what we both have (I'm not defending either of them because I don't know the truth and I don't trust either of them from here to the wall).

Die Frage ist wer von den beiden  Aziza oder Max blödsinn gesagt hat,  wie es hier erwähnt wurde, sie fand den Kerl ekelhaft und hat sich trotzdem mit ihm eingelassen oder er hat ihr gesagt, dass die Mädchen es ihr nur gesagt haben, weil sie einversüchtig nach dem war, was wir beide haben (ich nehme keinen von beiden in Schutz, weil ich die Wahrheit nicht kenne und ich traue keinem von ihnen von hier bis zur Wand).

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The question of which of the two told aziza or wolf shit, as it was mentioned here, she found the guy disgusting and still got involved with the guy or he told her that the girls only told her because she was addicted to what we both have (I don't take either of them in defense because I don't know the truth and I don't trust either of them from here to the wall).

i'm glad i missed whatever drama you are talking about here

So Aziza had sex with Massimo in B7,

in hindsight that was a long process to get there.

He used a condom and treated her somewhat nicely.

Aziza went back to B4, and evaluated with Ney,

Massimo's former lover.

Aziza is not depended of the other tenants thinking,

as she showed with Dylan, where everybody criticized her.

But she uses the girls for processing, what she does.

Aziza is not a helpless girl living in the pocket of Massimo,

though she's only 22. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i also just saw it on replay, but apparently she can't have been completely clean if she goes into the tub fully clothed

She didn't, it was Wolf who grabbed/forced her in there.

She intended sex with Massimo, even before

entering B7.

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i personally don't care if aziza and max have sex

OK, it's an adult site, so actually nice with some sex,

and Aziza is not at all a victim here.

Massimo is obviously a selfish, disgusting prick,

but never underestimate Aziza's ability to care of herself.

She's nowhere near being a dumb blonde as some might think.

15 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

La domanda è chi dei due ha detto ad Aziza o Max delle stronzate come è stato menzionato qui, lei pensava che il ragazzo fosse disgustoso e si è messa comunque con lui o lui le ha detto che le ragazze glielo dicevano solo perché era invidiosa di quello che abbiamo entrambi ( Non difendo nessuno dei due perché non conosco la verità e non mi fido di nessuno dei due da qui al muro).

Die Frage ist wer von den beiden Aziza oder Max blödsinn gesagt hat, come es hier erwähnt wurde, sie fand den Kerl ekelhaft e hat sich trotzdem mit ihm eingelassen oder er hat ihr gesagt, dass die Mädchen es ihr nur gesagt haben, weil sie inversüchtig nach dem war, was wir beide haben (ich nehme keinen von beiden in Schutz, weil ich die Wahrheit nicht kenne und ich traue keinem von ihnen von hier bis zur Wand).

Aziza prende in giro spettatori e le altre ragazze.

38 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The question is which of the two told Aziza or Max bullshit as it was mentioned here, she thought the guy was disgusting and got involved with him anyway or he told her that the girls only told her because she was envious of what we both have (I'm not defending either of them because I don't know the truth and I don't trust either of them from here to the wall).

Die Frage ist wer von den beiden  Aziza oder Max blödsinn gesagt hat,  wie es hier erwähnt wurde, sie fand den Kerl ekelhaft und hat sich trotzdem mit ihm eingelassen oder er hat ihr gesagt, dass die Mädchen es ihr nur gesagt haben, weil sie einversüchtig nach dem war, was wir beide haben (ich nehme keinen von beiden in Schutz, weil ich die Wahrheit nicht kenne und ich traue keinem von ihnen von hier bis zur Wand).

as stated here ... I have noted several times that translations posted here are not the truth but what you want to hear, Aziz never said the things you mention

Ich habe es mir in der Wiederholung angesehen und der Sex zwischen Mass und Aziza war in Ordnung, beide wollten es. Mass hat es Ney klar gemacht, dass er mit Aziza Sex haben will, worauf sie gegangen ist. Ich denke Ney hat um 02: 02 h eine schlechte Nachricht erhalten, weil sie Weinend auf die Toilette gelaufen ist. Um 2:09 zu sehen auf Cam 1.7

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2