B4 - General Topic 2024 #15 (January)

Will Karma be receiving visitors this evening? Maybe from someone who arrives around 6pm and brings food and who he hasn't seen for over a month? Will it still be Tantra? If I got it all wrong, please correct me. It seems to me that at this moment he is preparing the room

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Will Karma be receiving visitors this evening? Maybe from someone who arrives around 6pm and brings food and who he hasn't seen for over a month? Will it still be Tantra? If I got it all wrong, please correct me. It seems to me that at this moment he is preparing the room

Cleaning day, she was also cleaning the restroom yesterday.

If you had read what Wafer kindly translated she is to meet a a German who has not met with for months about 3D work. Not Tantra. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

OK, it's an adult site, so actually nice with some sex,

and Aziza is not at all a victim here.

Massimo is obviously a selfish, disgusting prick,

but never underestimate Aziza's ability to care of herself.

She's nowhere near being a dumb blonde as some might think.

i never said that aziza is the victim, i just said that i don't trust both of them, what you said to max you are right and aziza's abilities i can't say much about that i didn't really follow her back then as well as after the return what i see is that she is mostly alone or sometimes talks to karma or ney. As far as the sex is concerned it's fine, I just said that I don't care about the sex between the two of them, just like in other apartments, but that's how real life is, you have sex there too or outside of it.

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

as stated here ... I have noted several times that translations posted here are not the truth but what you want to hear, Aziz never said the things you mention

yes and as often said i don't know because i don't understand the language and what is posted here from time to time may or may not be true, i only reply to posts that i find interesting and whether they are true or false i can't prove. It would be different if there was a person who spoke German.

il y a 12 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Karma recevra-t-elle des visiteurs ce soir ? Peut-être de quelqu'un qui arrive vers 18 heures et apporte à manger et qu'il n'a pas vu depuis plus d'un mois ? Est-ce que ce sera toujours du Tantra ? Si j'ai tout faux, corrigez-moi s'il vous plaît. Il me semble qu'en ce moment il prépare la chambre

Si je ne me trompe pas,depuis son séjour KARMA passe l'aspirateur pour la 3me fois.Comme ses grandes toilettes corporelles, annoncent très souvent un évènement,un invité (e) ?

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Giorno delle pulizie, ieri stava pulendo anche il bagno.

Se avessi letto quello che Wafer ha gentilmente tradotto, incontrerebbe un tedesco che non vedeva da mesi riguardo al lavoro 3D. Non Tantra. 

Ok Thanks, I'm going to read now. Yesterday I wasn't very present. However I said I wasn't sure and could be corrected

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Ok Thanks, I'm going to read now. Yesterday I wasn't very present. However I said I wasn't sure and could be corrected

Its ok of you missed that bit, she was also going to go last night but seemed to change her mind as stay with the girls.

She tidied her clothes and wardrobe yesterday too so Maybe the floor needed cleaning and was annoying her or maybe someone does come? who knows and I really don't read much these things I think there can be too much speculation especially when someone cleans or takes a shower. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

Its ok of you missed that bit, she was also going to go last night but seemed to change her mind as stay with the girls.

She tidied her clothes and wardrobe yesterday too so Maybe the floor needed cleaning and was annoying her or maybe someone does come? who knows and I really don't read much these things I think there can be too much speculation especially when someone cleans or takes a shower. 

there is no speculation when somebody cleans or takes a shower

41 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Glaubst du wirklich, das Mass erst sieben oder acht Sexpartner hatte, oder meinst Du sieben- oder achthundert?

I meant in B4!