Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If your annoyed by it then place him on your ignore list then you won't see his posts.  I don't think Pulo will lose any sleep over it.  

I will NEVER ignore anyone. That is my policy.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If your annoyed by it then place him on your ignore list then you won't see his posts.  I don't think Pulo will lose any sleep over it.  

and quit trying to mod me btw

Just now, jugghead said:

Nick, when I first tried CC I got roasted big time. That is neither here nor there.

After twelve years here I really don't care if someone roasts me. I truly believe we all have the same objective. We love some ladies here. If not, why are we here? I have seen all kinds of trolling. I just do not bite anymore. But you are my friend no matter.

I remember, and I'm partially responsible for trying to encourage you to get on CC's while we were still on rlcf. I apologize my friend.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Nick, when I first tried CC I got roasted big time. That is neither here nor there.

After twelve years here I really don't care if someone roasts me. I truly believe we all have the same objective. We love some ladies here. If not, why are we here? I have seen all kinds of trolling. I just do not bite anymore. But you are my friend.

We both evolved but I know I encouraged you to register on CC's like I did soon after although I shouldn't have but I have always been glad to realize that you've had some thick skin so to speak since then jugg my friend.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I remember, and I'm partially responsible for trying to encourage you to get on CC's while we were still on rlcf. I apologize my friend.

was it you I tried to defend? I forgot.

Just now, Nicholas said:

You as always are a trip jugg.

I am always here to do the job that Stormcloud tries to do, but he is still trying to reach his keyboard and that happens only once a day 🤣