Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

Dare i chime in? Always say, opinion is one thing but blatant untruths, nah.

He didn't make her get up for food, she did it all herself, it was her suggestion, ok? (....But why didn't he say 'you stay there' etc etc.....🙄)

And don't forget - There are people who think it's weird they usually sleep apart. Yet some think they spend too much time together. So.....

homer-simpsons.gif

• Upvote 10

19 minutes ago, Anode said:

Paul assis sur le canapé  en poste d'observation !

He's waiting for the FSB to send him a notice to repatriate back home.  The frontline is getting short of soldiers.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He's waiting for the FSB to send him a notice to repatriate back home.  The frontline is getting short of soldiers.  

Tell me that wouldn't suck. Getting your visa revoked and going back to fight for a country you no longer believe in. 

• Upvote 7

I suppose it's too bad for all the little dicked posters that aren't getting anything from the woman known as Leora that the mostly impotent guy known as paul does, or those who comment in the threads of this forum who goes by usernames to make others believe that they, themselves are actually a woman, but who are probably actually instead a ridiculously mentally disturbed minded trans phsychotic.

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I suppose it's too bad for all the little dicked posters that aren't getting anything from the woman known as Leora that the mostly impotent guy known as paul does,

I've posted many times, Paul is a rock star. He is what any selfish frat guy would dream of being. He does what he wants, when he wants, has a place to sleep, food supplied, clothes cleaned and when the mood suits him he nails Leora then immediately gets up and does what he wants...and she is fine with it. 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Dare i chime in? Always say, opinion is one thing but blatant untruths, nah.

He didn't make her get up for food, she did it all herself, it was her suggestion, ok? (....But why didn't he say 'you stay there' etc etc.....🙄)

And don't forget - There are people who think it's weird they usually sleep apart. Yet some think they spend too much time together. So.....

homer-simpsons.gif

✔️   It's a shame that Russian isn't taught in ' The Asylum ' too answer all their questions, then they would know that the bed hurts his back, it also hurts Leora's neck. (just easy translations as you know)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️   It's a shame that Russian isn't taught in ' The Asylum ' too answer all their questions, then they would know that the bed hurts his back, it also hurts Leora's neck. (just easy translations as you know)

Mental Health GIF by mtv

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4