Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Jugg, that movie like many other make believe movies that were produced in Hollywood was based on a comment that was stated by Martin Luther King Jr. and that comment was that no one should be judged by their race or color of their skin but rather by the content of their character. I for one, have always believed that comment or statement to be the way things actually should be when it comes to human relations. That's why I won't sit idly by when I notice others god given rights being trampled on by others who could give a shit less, and perhaps the woman known as Leora might think so as well.

Brother, you have said enough. I understand what you say, but this is not the time nor the place. PM me if you like. 😊

19 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I can't understand many of you guys on here and what you are actually advocating.

You sir Nicholas mention the suppressing of free speech on the forum yet you and some others appear to try exactly that.

You also often refer to what you believe Leora would be thinking, and just like me and everyone else you haven't the faintest idea of what goes on in a woman's mind. You might be surprised.

Are you a woman?

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Are you a woman?

🤔😄 I was when I got out of bed this morning, I have just checked again and I still am, but if anything changes I will let you know.

Was the name a clue then? 😂😉

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

🤔😄 I was when I got out of bed this morning, I have just checked again and I still am, but if anything changes I will let you know.

Who was in bed with you

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

Better check again when you have time. Just to make sure.  😂

• Haha 1