B4 - General Topic 2024 #17 (January)

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I agree with you 100% and in any case, there will always be those in favour and those against, but this should not distract how this forum works where people argue till they draw blood...there is no point. I am as guilty as everyone else, but what keeps these forums going...continued discussion and speculation but sometimes for some a tenant becomes an obsession and those who become obsessed will have it no other way when someone says something against the one they are obsessing over...that's when things get really nasty rather than to just laugh it off.   

that's it in a nutshell !

What happens when the glue "Karma and Sara" is not in the villa absolutely nothing the other three have definitely done nothing more than looked at the mobiles and rest we see who holds the group together

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes, I've often said that hardly anyone talks about the other girls

Because they are obsessed with Karma...can you not see this...as soon as she leaves the project and I hope soon then nobody will talk about her, its normal. Sara is who puts life i her house, not Karma...Karma is a follower to everyone. 

1 minute ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Aber wenn mehrere Seiten über Sara und Karma geschrieben wird, passt es auch einigen nicht.

Ja aber schau dir mal an wenn sie weg sind, wie waf sagte denn passiert in der villa nix interessantes alle meist in ihren zimmer und sitzen am handy

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

but it's okay in her mind for her to be seeing someone else's husband...she has a weird way of thinking if it is true he is married.

If he is married.

He may have a divorce, but what do you say to Tantra son or Tantra daughter: "Daddy fucks your future mom on a sexual website. I had the choice between a hotel or showing thousands of people what Tantra is all about."

• Haha 3

Can someone explain to me the point of this sex Karma engages in? This rubbing each other endlessely is great, but where does it lead? And who is this skin and bones guy? I couldn't watch anymore. I love foreplay as much as anyone. But at some point I need that dick I spent time getting rock hard needs to go somewhere other than my mouth! What's her deal?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Can someone explain to me the point of this sex Karma engages in? This rubbing each other endlessely is great, but where does it lead? And who is this skin and bones guy? I couldn't watch anymore. I love foreplay as much as anyone. But at some point I need that dick I spent time getting rock hard needs to go somewhere other than my mouth! What's her deal?

yes that's a good question to ask, there's not really an answer, he seems to be her boyfriend or something and the sex thing must be some kind of speritual tantra thing (i don't know), the way you write it looks like even as a woman you would find these scenes strange (it's interesting to hear sex described from a woman's point of view)

• Like 1

Tantric “sex” is about merging with the other person through all that holding touching and massaging to  become one soul from two, type of thing. The sex part is really a small part of it. Sting from the Police was into this I think 

• Like 2