B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so possibly going to some kink party and then will spend a day in the spa to help them get over it?  wolf, a depression problem, who would have thought that!

these girls are adults and they will reap what they sow!

thanks for helping me understand what i thought i might have seen on the replay.  you are truly a benefit for this forum!

Thanks

I got really pissed off on all this dravel about who is right and not.

All these nasty comments on the participants from some here on the forum

Comments about forum members who did not fit them.

It is 4-5 participants specifically who distinguished themselves here on the forum fold clearly violates the rules to be a member here.

This fierce mood destroys the whole pleasure Therefore, I do not comment or translate as much or not at all for forum members

I intend to not continue With translations here if nothing happens here To that better.

It is apparently easy here for some to pour a lot of hatred and hide behind a screen

So a improvement now all forum members

• Thanks 10
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Thanks

It is 4-5 participants specifically who distinguished themselves here on the forum fold clearly violates the rules to be a member here.

This fierce mood destroys the whole pleasure Therefore, I do not comment or translate as much or not at all for forum members

I intend to not continue With translations here if nothing happens here To that better.

It is apparently easy here for some to pour a lot of hatred and hide behind a screen

sounds reasonable to me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Thanks

Unfortunately, you are not the first to have come to that conclusion..
It is a shame that the members here in the forum do not appreciate the translations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Danke

Ich war wirklich sauer über dieses ganze Geschwätz darüber, wer Recht hat und wer nicht.

All diese fiesen Kommentare zu den Teilnehmern von einigen hier im Forum

Kommentare über Forumsmitglieder, die nicht zu ihnen passten.

Es sind speziell 4-5 Teilnehmer, die sich hier im Forum hervorgetan haben, was eindeutig gegen die Regeln verstößt, um hier Mitglied zu sein.

Diese heftige Stimmung macht das ganze Vergnügen zunichte. Deshalb kommentiere oder übersetze ich nicht so viel oder gar nicht für Forumsmitglieder

Ich beabsichtige, hier nicht mit Übersetzungen fortzufahren, wenn hier nichts passiert. Um das besser zu machen .

Hier fällt es manchen offenbar leicht, viel Hass auszuschütten und sich hinter einer Blende zu verstecken

Also eine Verbesserung, jetzt alle Forumsmitglieder

Dem muss man leider zustimmen, es werden Chancen vertan. Versuche über dem Übel zu stehen. 🤙

37 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Danke

Ich war wirklich sauer über dieses ganze Geschwätz darüber, wer Recht hat und wer nicht.

All diese fiesen Kommentare zu den Teilnehmern von einigen hier im Forum

Kommentare über Forumsmitglieder, die nicht zu ihnen passten.

Es sind speziell 4-5 Teilnehmer, die sich hier im Forum hervorgetan haben, was eindeutig gegen die Regeln verstößt, um hier Mitglied zu sein.

Diese heftige Stimmung macht das ganze Vergnügen zunichte. Deshalb kommentiere oder übersetze ich nicht so viel oder gar nicht für Forumsmitglieder

Ich beabsichtige, hier nicht mit Übersetzungen fortzufahren, wenn hier nichts passiert. Um das besser zu machen .

Hier fällt es manchen offenbar leicht, viel Hass auszuschütten und sich hinter einer Blende zu verstecken

Also eine Verbesserung, jetzt alle Forumsmitglieder

Das finde ich sehr Schade, ich habe deine Übersetzungen immer sehr gerne gelesen und es hat mir immer geholfen einiges zu verstehen.Vielen Dank nochmals!

I would have no problem if the whole mess stayed away for a few days, although I have my doubts about whether this is the case, I have come to appreciate Daytona more and more (as a person, not as a woman) so she enjoys herself with Sara.
If it is true that those crazy tantra idiots are going to Amsterdam I am not surprised, there are more and more of them here so maybe I will meet them 😱

there is a big event tomorrow

Sun Jan 21 2024 at 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
(GMT+01:00)

What I find strange is that karma goes to a kinky party and the sex with tantra that doesn't look like kinky is quite confusing.

Sulzer I just watched the scene with the cat, because the cat disturbed the tantra guy Karma scares the cat away from the bed, she wouldn't have done that normally so it seems to me when the guy is there that Karma is rather negative even though she talks to the other girls in the kitchen.

I have read that the Tantra guy will probably stay in Amsterdam but I will only believe that when Karma is back in Barcelona and at rlc.

It looks like there was more going on in b7 than here

now you can explain the whole theatre between wolf and ney if he did the same shit with her as with karma. I don't know what kind of depression he has but if it's true he should get help

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

Thanks

I can absolutely understand you and would do exactly the same in your place, I personally have set igno for me who just want to make stress and already is a little better to read what is written here

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Grazie

Mi sono davvero incazzato con tutte queste sciocchezze su chi ha ragione e chi no.

Tutti questi commenti sgradevoli sui partecipanti da parte di alcuni qui sul forum

Commenti sui membri del forum che non li soddisfacevano.

Sono 4-5 i partecipanti in particolare che si sono distinti qui sul forum. Fold viola chiaramente le regole per essere un membro qui.

Questo stato d'animo violento distrugge tutto il piacere, pertanto non commento né traduco tanto o per niente per i membri del forum

Intendo non continuare con le traduzioni qui se qui non succede nulla. Per questo è meglio .

Apparentemente è facile che alcuni riversino molto odio e si nascondano dietro uno schermo

Quindi un miglioramento ora per tutti i membri del forum

I have always appreciated your availability and if I have to be honest I have taken full advantage of it. I'm also sorry that you decided to cut off the translations but I understand you: being criticized for something you do of your own free will and in prohibitive environmental conditions is certainly not nice. For my part, I reiterate my thanks and I hope that you will not abandon us as Amyra certainly did without announcing her retirement. Thank you

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I have always appreciated your availability and if I have to be honest I have taken full advantage of it. I'm also sorry that you decided to cut off the translations but I understand you: being criticized for something you do of your own free will and in prohibitive environmental conditions is certainly not nice. For my part, I reiterate my thanks and I hope that you will not abandon us as Amyra certainly did without announcing her retirement. Thank you

I have not thought to stop

but I am making a break until there is a improvement here on the forum

It is now up to all forum members to show that they can improve

I have not felt that I was exposed or criticised but took badly when the mood became as it became

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

So I can only speak for myself that I may write some of my posts out of emotion but unfortunately, like sara, I can also be easily influenced by some posts without knowing which are true and which are speculation.

I have to admit though that if the tantra guy comes back in 3 days with karma I will rather watch daytona than the two of them, somehow I feel negative vibes from him when I look at it spiritually

I'm trying to see things more rationally but unfortunately it doesn't always work out the way I want it to

Thanks

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you wholeheartedly.