B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

10 minutes ago, wafercop said:

No Chris he did not go to Amsterdam Chris told that to Sara in the kitchen  this morning 

I also wonder if its something they had all planned before the Tantra man came back on the scene.

27 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so all of you love karma when tantraman is not around and you don't support her happiness which she clearly has when he's around.  sounds kind of two faced to me.

I think most of us have been in the situation with a friend/family member where they have started seeing someone that pretty much everyone around them picks up on small hints/vibes that the guy/girl they're seeing is not a good person or is bad for them. In the honeymoon phase at the beginning that person usually dont see it themselves, but the relationship usually ends really bad with a lot of drama. See Masha with her now ex or Gina with Bruno etc, some people were seeing that coming miles away before the drama started.

Not saying he will turn out to be another Bruno but with so many people getting bad vibes from him it's usually not a coincidence.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

wasn't there a lot of bdsm gear that also went with them?  that's what i thought i saw on the replay.

Yes and karma packed som kinky sexy clothes she borrowed of azia hers that she ordered did not com in time 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

I also wonder if its something they had all planned before the Tantra man came back on the scene.

Think this can be that trip wolf planed for a time ago 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Solasa said:

I think most of us have been in the situation with a friend/family member where they have started seeing someone that pretty much everyone around them picks up on small hints/vibes that the guy/girl they're seeing is not a good person or is bad for them. In the honeymoon phase at the beginning that person usually dont see it themselves, but the relationship usually ends really bad with a lot of drama. See Masha with her now ex or Gina with Bruno etc, some people were seeing that coming miles away before the drama started.

Not saying he will turn out to be another Bruno but with so many people getting bad vibes from him it's usually not a coincidence.

yes, i have seen this throughout my lifetime as well, i just don't see a problem with the tantra guy other than he move's like a slug and he's not that good looking of a guy.  what if the tantra guy looked different and didn't move like a slug, would people still feel the same way?  obviously from not watching them, what has the tantra guy actually done that would give people bad vibe about him?  sure, he's no wolf or massimo when it comes to looks and movement but she really loves this guy it seems.  maybe she doesn't really like the guy and is only using him for sex while in the project,  personally i don't know and i will not lose any sleep over it.

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

It could be that Chris is with his kid these days or he doesn't seem to have the same interest as karma and isn't into that kinky thing he didn't ride with.

Good there is still hope then if she is still doing things without him. I guess he could have easily tried to convince her not to go.

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Good there is still hope then if she is still doing things without him. I guess he could have easily tried to convince her not to go.

yes but what confuses me is that on the one hand she likes this tantra thing and on the other hand this kinky thing which is actually the complete opposite

I'm actually surprised that he lets her go, I thought he was jealous but apparently he has no problem with Karma's breasts working overtime with all those grabby hands in Amsterdam... she's having the time of her life 😃