Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

19 hours ago, upyourass said:

New tattoo for Linda on her back....its HUGE !

Her big tits are meaningless with all the tattoos on her body. Not worth looking at her now. Can't watch Leora when Paul is around her. Tattoos and Paul are distractions.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, upyourass said:

Come on man, she already performs nothing and is always tired. She could start by looking for a part time job and any healthy young woman would have enough strength left to walk around naked (ehhh 'perform') the rest of the day. That way you show (especially to yourself ) that you want to move forward and when things are stable, you can say goodbye to this life.

We regularly see girls who do work on that, like Karol and Venera (Martina) who often sit around studying to make something of their normal future. Linda is just lazy and mentally very narrow-minded and only lucky to be equipped by Mother Nature with a pair of great tits. (for as long as those lasts).

Then again, she also has Rapgod Grandmaster Moron, which doesn't help either.  🤣 

I will submit once again, that she works out a lot. I have worked out for a period of time in my life, and her workouts are certainly NOT something a lazy person does (as a side note, i think your calling her lazy may have actually had an effect on her workouts). So I think that argument rings hollow.

Also, you tend to forget that she is married. I will bet that her and T-"I pray my '80s style videos come back into vogue because I have spent everything I have to support it so now I need my wife to display her naked body so old dudes can wax their carrots but I can't do shit about it right now"-had a plan they were going to follow before they got married. And when it didn't get realized she started to wonder when the money from his expert video editing (lol) would kick in. It never did. The wedding jobs probably don't make enough.

So what do you do? You say she is lazy. I say she has taken the reigns of the marriage until T-I might be homelees if it weren't for my wife's amazing knockers (by the way I know tits. Those babies are quite firm and they def have a very good shelf life). So good for her. Make him work his ass off. Make him cuckold.

My 2c

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Her big tits are meaningless with all the tattoos on her body. Not worth looking at her now. Can't watch Leora when Paul is around her. Tattoos and Paul are distractions.

I don't care about a tat that is on her back. i don't even look there. Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

I will submit once again, that she works out a lot.

Man, don't even go there.....she huffs and puffs after every repetition (zero endurance). She does not perform any exercise the way it is shown because they are too difficult for her and she has absolutely no muscle control, she constantly plays with her phone in between. looks in the mirror every 30 seconds to see if she has lost weight yet. Those workouts are a joke.

Work Out Reaction GIF by Kamie Crawford

• Like 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

Man, don't even go there.....she huffs and puffs after every repetition (zero endurance). She does not perform any exercise the way it is shown because they are too difficult for her and she has absolutely no muscle control, she constantly plays with her phone in between. looks in the mirror every 30 seconds to see if she has lost weight yet. Those workouts are a joke.

Work Out Reaction GIF by Kamie Crawford

I have to agree with you, she also pauses from following the full workout, choosing to do only parts of it, she also can't put her damn phone down, it's a huge distraction, although I do like that she is persevering, hopefully she will build up stamina, either that or just give up, which is her normal modus operandi

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

hopefully she will build up stamina

Not gonna happen with 30 mins every other day of half-harted work-outs and 12 hours daily on the sofa, scratching your head and picking your nose. 

Sassy Finger GIF by ProfeB

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1