B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

8 minutes ago, wafercop said:

That's right and they want calm. They are tired after the trip.

And what Massimo Ask Ney about the guy was her guest she said no apparently the guy has said it to Massimo

The clothes are those who did not arrive in time before Amsterdam but comes probably used in party in villa and 10Feb

who wonder about Sara Karma so Sara told Karma about the weekend Karma was not so positive but karma said it is Sara's decision can this be one of the reasons she is in B7

Sara is the problem of alot of things in B4

I hope she will leave the project soon as possible

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Esatto e vogliono la calma. Sono stanchi dopo il viaggio.

E quello che Massimo ha chiesto a Ney riguardo al ragazzo che era suo ospite, lei ha detto di no, a quanto pare il ragazzo l'ha detto a Massimo

Gli abiti sono quelli che non sono arrivati in tempo prima di Amsterdam ma vengono probabilmente usati nella festa in villa e il 10 febbraio

che si chiedono di Sara Karma quindi Sara ha raccontato a Karma del fine settimana Karma non è stato così positivo ma karma ha detto che è una decisione di Sara può essere questo uno dei motivi per cui è in B7

Sorry and thanks for coming back. Explain this to me, I didn't understand: """""" And what Massimo asked Ney about the boy who was his guest, she said no, apparently the boy told Massimo""" "   :Thank you
The rest about Sara and Karma was predictable

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sorry and thanks for coming back. Explain this to me, I didn't understand: """""" And what Massimo asked Ney about the boy who was his guest, she said no, apparently the boy told Massimo""" "   :Thank you
The rest about Sara and Karma was predictable

In other words the guy is not ney guest

but obviously she likes him to be there

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

Massi redet wieder auf Karma und Neytiri ein

I don't think this makes sense, Karma and Ney were allowed to play with Wolf's honey stick all weekend so they will hang around Wolf for a while

• Thanks 1