B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

Just now, rj281 said:

well all i can say is  when she gets the facts the laughter will stop its up to her also if sara stays with massi then mass will get sara to try to get karma which [ know he is still after so saras behavior is gonna be questionable for nowi 6hink karma is strong enough but still its a  dangerous situation so we wait two se what happens

lauhas sara and karma

Steve Irwin Danger GIF

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I am curious of Karma's reaction when she hears about Sara's weekend! She has probably seen parts of it on RLC but she can't have seen or heard it all. It is hard on a computor and even harder on a phone.

does it really matter?  karma is weak and will take sara back under her wing thinking she is actually helping sara when in all reality she is just enabling her.  sara knows what she is doing with karma but karma doesn't know what sara is doing with karma.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

does it really matter?  karma is weak and will take sara back under her wing thinking she is actually helping sara when in all reality she is just enabling her.  sara knows what she is doing with karma but karma doesn't know what sara is doing with karma.

Using her womanhood. 

6 minutes ago, rj281 said:

well all i can say is  when she gets the facts the laughter will stop its up to her also if sara stays with massi then mass will get sara to try to get karma which [ know he is still after so saras behavior is gonna be questionable for now i think karma is strong enough but still its a  dangerous situation so we wait two see what happens.

YEP that's been his plan all along

well since most of b4 was away there was only daytona and azzia herre and if they dont say anything and i know daytona wont and thast includes all that occured then   othing changse except the atmosphere at b4 because sara and massi will make sure of that and it will be tense 

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I can't see how Karma can do anything about it. 

nfortunately yr probly  right only 2 ppl were here for the weeknd and one wont talk and the other one im not sure and as far as sara andm massi situation unless  someone knows about it thenm its just a mooyt point so far b4 you will have nothing but a drug sex hangout for all 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rj281 said:

nfortunately yr probly  right only 2 ppl were here for the weeknd and one wont talk and the other one im not sure and as far as sara andm massi situation unless  someone knows about it thenm its just a mooyt point so far b4 you will have nothing but a drug sex hangout for all 

What fucking school did you go to?  Are you twelve?