Caroline & Park (2024) #1

Caroline is a very horny girl and I love her!!!

I am pleasantly surprised by her and I admit that I had prejudged her based on the the times she visited with Scarlett and she just sat on the couch quietly. I never expected her to have this very sexual persona. I'm a big fan!

• Like 1

Possible scenarios...

1.  Frisky really likes Caroline and wants more, but the feeling isn't mutual and Caroline is just using Frisky.. for clickbait.

2. They have an off camera relationship, that they are afraid to completely show on camera.  But still willing to be playful..  for clickbait.

3. They both really like each other, but Caroline is in a relationship with Park, so she has limits.  Still using Frisky..  for clickbait.

4. Caroline recruited Frisky and this is all just an elaborate scheme..  for clickbait.

5. They are both extremely new to doing anything same sex and are reverting back to acting like a couple teenagers..  highly unlikely.

Whatever the scenario, Caroline needs to make a decision, this is going to get old quick being mislead.  Frisky is the new Roxy and I'd like to see her around.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

You can see it from time to time, Frisky gets so into holding and caressing Caroline, that she has to stop herself from crossing a barrier.   Poor Frisky..  😔

Give them a couple of days and they can't hold back anymore.

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Geben Sie ihnen ein paar Tage und sie können sich nicht mehr zurückhalten.

Wenn der Mann nicht in den Gedanken von Caroline herumgeistern würde wären schon lange alle Schranken gefallen und es gäbe wunderschöne Bilder für uns.

58 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Possible scenarios...

1.  Frisky really likes Caroline and wants more, but the feeling isn't mutual and Caroline is just using Frisky.. for clickbait.

2. They have an off camera relationship, that they are afraid to completely show on camera.  But still willing to be playful..  for clickbait.

3. They both really like each other, but Caroline is in a relationship with Park, so she has limits.  Still using Frisky..  for clickbait.

4. Caroline recruited Frisky and this is all just an elaborate scheme..  for clickbait.

5. They are both extremely new to doing anything same sex and are reverting back to acting like a couple teenagers..  highly unlikely.

Whatever the scenario, Caroline needs to make a decision, this is going to get old quick being mislead.  Frisky is the new Roxy and I'd like to see her around.

Excellent summary, and i think frisky is part of it as again today, there has been looks at the cam and giggles. It was very nice to watch and at times sensuous but as you say, is it a scheme? Could be. They are not foolish enough not to see how the views go to the top when this happens. It is new to them, but for us, we have seen this many times in other apts before.

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

Excellent summary, and i think frisky is part of it as again today, there has been looks at the cam and giggles. It was very nice to watch and at times sensuous but as you say, is it a scheme? Could be. They are not foolish enough not to see how the views go to the top when this happens.

6.  Frisky is holding back because she has reservations about the cameras..  quite possible.

Caroline does pretty much let Frisky's hands roam wherever and could just be letting Frisky get to a comfort level.