Caroline & Park (2024) #1

Frisky shows off her tongue skills and then Caroline goes under Frisky's shirt to cop a good feel of her itty bitties.

Yep. things are progressing nicely.

I do get the notion these two have had past relations, and are skeptical to do it on cam. Has all of there previous activity been in secret and hidden from Park? Does Park review the replay to keep tabs on Caroline? My inquiring mind wants to know.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

1 minute ago, desinc said:

Frisky shows off her tongue skills and then Caroline goes under Frisky's shirt to cop a good feel of her itty bitties.

Yep. things are progressing nicely.

I do get the notion these two have had past relations, and are skeptical to do it on cam. Has all of there previous activity been in secret and hidden from Park? Does Park review the replay to keep tabs on Caroline? My inquiring mind wants to know.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Boob play was key there as Caroline did it off her own back and Frisky didn't look or act shocked, seemed fine with it!

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They arrived with a couple. Maybe they are gong to spend the nigh there. 

That couple are regulars as they visited S&C quite a lot. Girl is nice looking for sure. 

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Think Caroline is learning why you don't eat McDonalds twice in one day right now..    she might wanna shower...

with not watching her at the moment, i have to admit this went over my head.

over your head cosplay GIF by Comic-Con HQ

no pun intended for the karma look alike!