B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

35 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well, if the game had been over after the first half, we would have won, but 26:29 seems to me to have been a close game and shows that we can keep up a bit with france and denmark. It seemed that our strength waned in the second half, and you played better and better

Being Australian I'm not into soccer/ football. But I'm currently at the Australian Tennis Open. The women's final finished not long ago. I'm checking here during the breaks.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well, if the game had been over after the first half, we would have won, but 26:29 seems to me to have been a close game and shows that we can keep up a bit with france and denmark. It seemed that our strength waned in the second half, and you played better and better

As my dad would have said, and if your grandmother had wheels she would be a school bus!  🤣🤣

Hey Rat' I'm just being a goof. 😉

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

Now you've said that :biggrin:

I don't know what the proverb is supposed to mean

Noo worries.

When someone brings up a hypothetical situation, for example: speculation that if things had only been different then "this is what would have happened" ...

but in reality it didn't or couldn't happen then the other person brings up an even more absurd idea to make fun of it.

If your grandmother had wheels instead of feet - a ridiculous notion

she would be a school bus - an even more ridiculous notion.

I hope that makes sense? 🙂

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Noo worries.

When someone brings up a hypothetical situation, for example: speculation that if things had only been different then "this is what would have happened" ...

but in reality it didn't or couldn't happen then the other person brings up an even more absurd idea to make fun of it.

If your grandmother had wheels instead of feet - a ridiculous notion

she would be a school bus - an even more ridiculous notion.

I hope that makes sense? 🙂

yes thx

5 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Thx. They did the same tactic in every game, nothing in 1. half,

then killing it in the second. France is a challenge though tomorrow.

Watching Karma in back yard, I could snuggle with her too but the thought of  4 or 5 hours would be a "tough cow to fuck" as my grampa used to say.

I say

snuggle-fuck-go   have_some_adventure  as in go to beach or something

snuggle-fuck-go   have_some_adventure

snuggle-fuck-go   have_some_adventure and repeat

That would be much better day.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

strange, those two tantra idiots were supposed to come tomorrow, apparently the plans have changed, it doesn't matter much if all goes well Mass will come home at the beginning of the evening and take over B4 again.

• Sad 1