Leora & Paul - (2024) #4

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhoso terça feira para todos 

wonderful Tuesday for everyone 

30/01/2024 30/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

Tuesday Morning GIF by Hello All

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

And he sponges everything off of Leora including blowjobs.

I am not able through work schedules to watch a great deal of RLC, and when free I have various other interests, but when I do get the opportunity I inevitability land on Leora and Pauls apartment.

As a couple they don't hold much interest for me, but I find Leora arguably the best all round attractive girl on the site with what appears to be a friendly disposition and the perfect combination of a very appealing body and very few inhibitions.

From what I have watched I find Paul to be basically clumsy when lovemaking, he lacks the impetus to properly set the mood and stimulate his willing partner, simple techniques such as foreplay seem alien to him, and his and her attempts at kissing leave a lot to be desired. It comes across some of the time as very clinical and lacking passion. But Leora doesn't seem to complain so they must be content with the situation.

When you say he " sponges everything off of Leora " I think you are being a little unfair. It could simply be a matter of " Quid Pro Quo " Where she is permitted to do what she does without too much interfering while continuing to enjoy the security and comfort of the family unit they have apparently shared for several years, whilst he gets on with whatever it is he does, and gets what he considers sexual satisfaction in the form of a blow job or full sex if Leora wants as and when required. They are comfortable with each other.

It wouldn't be my ideal way of life, but if it didn't suit them they wouldn't do it I guess.

The ideal partnership in their eyes, she enjoys serving and he enjoys being served.

Sorry for prattling on, but I had some spare time x

• Like 6

2 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I am not able through work schedules to watch a great deal of RLC, and when free I have various other interests, but when I do get the opportunity I inevitability land on Leora and Pauls apartment.

As a couple they don't hold much interest for me, but I find Leora arguably the best all round attractive girl on the site with what appears to be a friendly disposition and the perfect combination of a very appealing body and very few inhibitions.

From what I have watched I find Paul to be basically clumsy when lovemaking, he lacks the impetus to properly set the mood and stimulate his willing partner, simple techniques such as foreplay seem alien to him, and his and her attempts at kissing leave a lot to be desired. It comes across some of the time as very clinical and lacking passion. But Leora doesn't seem to complain so they must be content with the situation.

When you say he " sponges everything off of Leora " I think you are being a little unfair. It could simply be a matter of " Quid Pro Quo " Where she is permitted to do what she does without too much interfering while continuing to enjoy the security and comfort of the family unit they have apparently shared for several years, whilst he gets on with whatever it is he does, and gets what he considers sexual satisfaction in the form of a blow job or full sex if Leora wants as and when required. They are comfortable with each other.

It wouldn't be my ideal way of life, but if it didn't suit them they wouldn't do it I guess.

The ideal partnership in their eyes, she enjoys serving and he enjoys being served.

You pretty much covered it and most of us see the same thing but the "Leora gives and does while Paul takes and sleeps" scenario makes it appear that Leora settles for what little life can give her. Not jealous of Paul but sad for Leora. Oh well.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JeannieP said:

JeannieP what about you and your partner joining in with leora and paul or just paul or just leora what a thought I'm going to lie down now feel abit funny

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Gregg said:

JeannieP what about you and your partner joining in with leora and paul or just paul or just leora what a thought I'm going to lie down now feel abit funny

Haha Gregg, We most certainly wouldn't be interested in Paul x

• Haha 2