Leora & Paul - (2024) #4

5 hours ago, JeannieP said:

It wouldn't be my ideal way of life, but if it didn't suit them they wouldn't do it I guess.

The ideal partnership in their eyes, she enjoys serving and he enjoys being served.

Think you nailed it.  Different strokes for different folks...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Haha Gregg, We most certainly wouldn't be interested in Paul x

Poor Paul you might be his type you might be surprised  but then again forget it 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JeannieP said:

I am not able through work schedules to watch a great deal of RLC, and when free I have various other interests, but when I do get the opportunity I inevitability land on Leora and Pauls apartment.

As a couple they don't hold much interest for me, but I find Leora arguably the best all round attractive girl on the site with what appears to be a friendly disposition and the perfect combination of a very appealing body and very few inhibitions.

From what I have watched I find Paul to be basically clumsy when lovemaking, he lacks the impetus to properly set the mood and stimulate his willing partner, simple techniques such as foreplay seem alien to him, and his and her attempts at kissing leave a lot to be desired. It comes across some of the time as very clinical and lacking passion. But Leora doesn't seem to complain so they must be content with the situation.

When you say he " sponges everything off of Leora " I think you are being a little unfair. It could simply be a matter of " Quid Pro Quo " Where she is permitted to do what she does without too much interfering while continuing to enjoy the security and comfort of the family unit they have apparently shared for several years, whilst he gets on with whatever it is he does, and gets what he considers sexual satisfaction in the form of a blow job or full sex if Leora wants as and when required. They are comfortable with each other.

It wouldn't be my ideal way of life, but if it didn't suit them they wouldn't do it I guess.

The ideal partnership in their eyes, she enjoys serving and he enjoys being served.

Sorry for prattling on, but I had some spare time x

Not criticizing your post in general you are been cynical towards Paul considering he has not changed since day one

nor is he going to He Is who He Is,  As for Leora don't think I would use the term " Quid Pro Quo " again I would say

She Is who She Is.   Now for the forum to Pick the Bones out of the rest of your comment which has already started

• Like 1