B2 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

A  girl that hasn't done shit in two years FINALLY gets fucked and all you can read is complaints! Some of you really are bitter old geezers......Esmi isn't my favorite girl,but i enjoyed the moment!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

When it comes to Esmi then yes...although you must have missed the bit where she got railed this morning by the muscle man. 

now i guess i'm going to have to watch the replay to see what your definition of "railed is".  it sounds like a big fuck you to the viewers to me!

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

A  girl that hasn't done shit in two years FINALLY gets fucked and all you can read is complaints! Some of you really are bitter old geezers......Esmi isn't my favorite girl,but i enjoyed the moment!

some people are easily impressed!  i'll say it again, that's what rlc is counting on!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

some people are easily impressed!  i'll say it again, that's what rlc is counting on!

They can bring in "A list" celebrities on the site and that still won't be enough would it?

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

now i guess i'm going to have to watch the replay to see what your definition of "railed is".  it sounds like a big fuck you to the viewers to me!

Railed, shagged, hammered, fucked, pounded...it's all the same...vigorous or not. It still means penetrative sex. I hope you enjoy watching her 'fuck you to the viewers' fuck lol.    

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

So Esmi  started doing things when she is about to leave, Olya 2.0, Good riddance for me, can't wait till she leaves the project along-with Tonya, Karma and Wolf

at least olya didn't hide her and Diana was fucked from pillar to post😂

For 2 years we watch Esmi naked all the time and then the first time she has sex on camera her only concern was to cover up as much as possible, but yet she lets the guy fuck her raw! Even when she got up from the couch she made sure to put her shorts back on!  She needs to take some lessons from her sister on how to fuck on camera with no inhibitions!  

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

They can bring in "A list" celebrities on the site and that still won't be enough would it?

did you pass the 1st grade?  that's not what i'm saying at all, if fact "a list" celebrities as you call them would probably be even more boring!

24 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Railed, shagged, hammered, fucked, pounded...it's all the same...vigorous or not. It still means penetrative sex. I hope you enjoy watching her 'fuck you to the viewers' fuck lol.    

whether i do or not, i'll let you know if and when i decide to wast my time watching it, peace!