B2 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

I'm afraid that was wrong about Dayana.  She seemed like she would be fantastic in this room, but she has turned out to be gone so much of the time, as well as a do nothing when she is there.  She is very cute, and I feel that she thinks that that is enough to keep our interest for hours.  On the other hand, Leora knows what this site is about.  She knows where the cams are at all times.  I had high hopes that she would be a stellar guest.  Oh well...

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Elcondor said:

I really don't know what the hell she is still doing there. 

Apparently she doesn't know that herself, it looks like she's leaving, suitcases are ready to be packed

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Apparently she doesn't know that herself, it looks like she's leaving, suitcases are ready to be packed

Great...then they can bring in a party animal.  Anna hasn't been there in a while.  Just a thought...

Esmi... Pack your shit up and get the fuck out!!! I'm tired of having my hard earned money going towards paying you to lay around all day doing absolutely nothing! The only thing you mustered up the energy for was to throw a hissy fit if someone else was providing some sorely needed entertaining content. Good riddance and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3