B2 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

wow, what a situation, no love at all..esmi drinking in the kitchen, not bringing something to this guy, now on her bed, he is on the couch....no feelings, more regrets, was it jhust a one night stand?

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

RP 00:20:20 in the kitchen...Dayana asked if Esmi has a boyfriend, she neither said yes or no...so did she know this muscle man before railing him. I can't be arsed to post the RP but it's from cam 5 before they went out to get some dick.  

I actually meant that those two boys knew each other well, from an earlier conversation I understood that Esmi and those two boys work in the same (strip?) club which by the way I am not claiming that she is a sex worker

2 hours ago, steve3636 said:

wow, what a situation, no love at all..esmi drinking in the kitchen, not bringing something to this guy, now on her bed, he is on the couch....no feelings, more regrets, was it jhust a one night stand?

maybe she is more attracted to women?,  for me Dayana is the girl of the evening she was really nice, Esmi's action didn't make me warm or cold

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I actually meant that those two boys knew each other well, from an earlier conversation I understood that Esmi and those two boys work in the same (strip?) club which by the way I am not claiming that she is a sex worker

As always, you got all wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2