B4 - General Topic 2024 #23 (January / February)

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma is up to something mischevious tonight !!

I can't imagine with the best will in the world that Karma will let herself be fucked by Oolong, I haven't seen that she has a tampon inside and if she does she will still have her period.

If she does, she won't be able to get rid of him, and as you could see with nadja back then, sara would only play the second fiddle again and he would fuck karma as often as possible or sometimes both together, but sara would rather do it when karma can't at the moment

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

I can't imagine with the best will in the world that Karma will let herself be fucked by Oolong, I haven't seen that she has a tampon inside and if she does she will still have her period.

If she does, she won't be able to get rid of him, and as you could see with nadja back then, sara would only play the second fiddle again and he would fuck karma as often as possible or sometimes both together, but sara would rather do it when karma can't at the moment

I never ment fucking !!!!! Just some kind of teasing !

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

achso sorry if i don't know the sarcasm of some members yet, but some of them misunderstand me from time to time

That's a problem with differen languages! 

• Upvote 1

Catalonia (including Barcelona) is under drought, and has forbidden

washing cars and filling pools. Taking a bath is still allowed,

but the limit is 200 liters of water per day.