Leora & Paul - (2024) #5

4 hours ago, Howard said:

For those who care (and most probably do not), Max Ragner has let his RLC subscription expire and left the forum (for his mental health).

I mention this as a serious note:  RLC (and no offense to CamCaps), can screw with your mental health if you let it. Max realized it and did something about it.  Not going to tell you how to lead your lives, but once in a while give yourself a reality  check.  Maybe NOT log in several times a week and occupy your time more constructively (especially if you are a lazy turd - you know who you are).

Anyway, just stay in the game of life for the long haul.

If he thinks he'll be fine like this, good for him. 

10 hours ago, Howard said:

For those who care (and most probably do not), Max Ragner has let his RLC subscription expire and left the forum (for his mental health).

I mention this as a serious note:  RLC (and no offense to CamCaps), can screw with your mental health if you let it. Max realized it and did something about it.  Not going to tell you how to lead your lives, but once in a while give yourself a reality  check.  Maybe NOT log in several times a week and occupy your time more constructively (especially if you are a lazy turd - you know who you are).

Anyway, just stay in the game of life for the long haul.

It's no wonder he was losing his marbles he was obsessed how a Young Lady was living her life and not to his standards.  You I'm sure

got a PM in confidence and decided to put it on the forum give yourself a reality check and keep your PM's private regarding other folks,

• Upvote 4