Leora & Paul - (2024) #5

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

Watching masha you are a bigger pervert than me I couldn't get an hard on watching that fucking witch and I've tried

Masha was worth watching before she got those rediculous looking tits. Now she looks like a Madonna bra.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, lovesthefeel said:

Masha was worth watching before she got those rediculous looking tits. Now she looks like a Madonna bra.

Totally agree about her tits. They were small but her fake tits are a turn off. Masha and Sasha did have great sex and plenty of daily nudity. Leora is "au naturel" with all nice original body parts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/4/2024 at 10:07 PM, Howard said:

For those who care (and most probably do not), Max Ragner has let his RLC subscription expire and left the forum (for his mental health).

I mention this as a serious note:  RLC (and no offense to CamCaps), can screw with your mental health if you let it. Max realized it and did something about it.  Not going to tell you how to lead your lives, but once in a while give yourself a reality  check.  Maybe NOT log in several times a week and occupy your time more constructively (especially if you are a lazy turd - you know who you are).

Anyway, just stay in the game of life for the long haul.

Walking away or making less appearances does calm the brain and allows more time for oneself. Forums are getting too vindictive, argumentative, lacking of common sense and just plain stupid and childish. When your words are torn apart then no point wasting time. To me, Leora will be remembered as a cum swallowing full-time masturbator and a beautiful cock teaser with her good looks and delicious body.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Good Morning GIF by Maria Johnsen

Good Night Bedtime GIF

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa quarta feira para todos 

wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

07/02/2024 07/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Walking away or making less appearances does calm the brain and allows more time for oneself. Forums are getting too vindictive, argumentative, lacking of common sense and just plain stupid and childish. When your words are torn apart then no point wasting time. To me, Leora will be remembered as a cum swallowing full-time masturbator and a beautiful cock teaser with her good looks and delicious body.

Love it cum swallowing  full time masturbator what poetry 

• Haha 2